Ninja Destiny Part I

Meiko stood on top of the hokage monument in her ninja clothes as she hand a serious expression on her face.

After weeks of waiting the war between Konoha and Orochimara has finally came, Meiko took alot of precautions as she painted the entirety of Konoha with chakra disruption seals which would hopefully prevent the enemy ninja from properly accessing their chakra giving Konoha a huge edge in battle.

Meiko also took a look at the scroll Jiraiya had passed onto her and saw that it contained secrets of the Hiraishin the fourth hokage most prized technique and thanks to the help of shadow clones Meiko managed to get there technique down just in time for war.

And coupled with stuff she learned about Orochimara, she was sure Konoha would emerge victorious in this war.

Apparently Orochimara was born with damaged chakra coils preventing her from casting Jutsu, but Orochimara makes for her lost in chakra and jutsu with her outstanding and deadly use in Taijutsu and speed making her a formidable opponent.

Its time" Meiko said as she saw a large amount of ninjas appearing in the borders of Konoha.

Konohamaru its me" Meiko said as she used a radio to talk to Konohamaru.

Yes boss what do you need" Konohamaru asked.

What's you're position" Meiko asked.

I'm located by the former uchiha compound with all the civilians taken refuge" Konohamaru said.

Gather Moegi and Udon and head over to Sakura and Ino they will be your leaders for this war" Meiko said.

Alright big boss" Konohamaru said as she cut the radio.

Alright so far so good" Meiko said as she decided to ring another person.

Jiji can you hear me" Meiko said as she heard a familiar voice rang out through the radio.

I can hear you loud and clear" Hiruzen said.

The enemy ninjas are already at the borders, activa the chakra disruption seals" Meiko said.

Alright will do" Hiruzen said and not even a second later a huge green dome surrounded the entirety of Konoha signaling that the chakra disruption seals has worked.

Ok and Last step" Meiko said as she put th radio on broadcast mode.

Attention all Konoha ninjas, the enemies have broken into the broader and our moving steadily towards the Southern side of our village, Lets show the true power of our beloved village by sparing no of them in the battle" Meiko said as she cut the radio.

Not even a second a later a dozen of fire arrows began filling up the sky and began flying towards the Southern side of the village as Meiko began smirking.

Let the games began" Meiko said as she disappeared.