Konoha Crush Finale

Kabuto eyes widened as he saw Orochimaru landed next to him looking like he had been through hell.

Meiko landed next to Satsuki as the two best friends only looked at Kabuto and Orochimaru with a smirk on their face.

So you probably wondering how we got prepared for the war" Satsuki asked.

It all started once when I had first meet you Kabuto remember how when you had came up to me" Meiko asked as she saw Kabuto eyes widened.

At that time had taken a very distinct smell of snakes on you and coupled with that fact that you had also every information on the genins lead me to believe you were a spy" Meiko said.

I mean come on no genin is supposed to have that much information on another genin the only people with authority to do so is the Hokage or a special jonin instructor" Satsuki said as Kabuto mentally berated himself for doing something so stupid.

And we also know about your little spies the elders of Konoha" Meiko said as Orochimaru and Kabuto paled once again.

So say hi to my father in hell and tell him I hate him for sealing the kyuubi inside me and trusting the villagers with my safety" Meiko said as she and Satsuki did some handseals.

Damn looks like I'm going to die Orochimara please take care and destroy Konoha for me" Orochimaru thought.

Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu" Meiko and Satsuki as their attack combined together forming huge fireball that completely erase Orochimaru and Kabuto body from existence as they died

Thank fucking god that this war is over" Meiko said.

Yeah so are you ready for the Council meeting " Satsuki asked.

I call dibs on Koharu and Homura" Meiko said.

Danzo is mine and mine alone" Satsuki said as the two best friends laughed as they made their way back towards Konoha.