Ninja Destiny Part II

Orochimara and squadron of ninjas with included a dozon of root shinobi and a good chuck of oto-ninjas were walking towards Konoha with a huge smirk on their face, finally the destruction of Konoha was coming soon.

They were so caught up in their thoughts about what they would do after Konoha destruction to notice a green barrier surrounded them until it disappeared.

Orochimara heard screaming as she turned around and saw the several of her ninjas were being impaled by fire arrows as she looked up and saw more coming towards her.

Minions" Orochimara shouted as she saw some her shinobi's were doing water jutsu handseals to reflect the arrows but to her surprise once saw the her ninjas got ready to fire their respective jutsu it instead blew up in their face sending them flying.

Another ninja tried to do a fire jutsu but instead nothing came out as Orochimara growled in anger and confusion as she grabbed one of her ninjas and used them as a human shield protecting her in the process.

Orochimara scowled as she was about to say something when suddenly she got kicked in the face sending her flying through the dirt as everyone looked up and saw all the Konoha-ninjas starting at the them.

Tsunade came up wearing her Hokage clothes as she looked down at Orochimara and said.

Orochimara for your transgression against Konoha and killing one of the sennin's know as Jiraiya, you shall be sentenced to death" Tsunade shouted as she snapped her fingers as suddenly several high ranking jutsu's hit Orochimara causing a huge explosion.

All the enemy ninjas looked up and saw Meiko, Naruhi and Satsuki was the one who hit Orochimara with those high ranking jutsu.

Orochimara gritted her teeth how dare those worms touch her.

My fellow minions attack those filthy ninjas who dared to hurt your queen" Orochimara shouted as the war between Konoha and Otogakure has commence.