Hiruzen pov

Hiruzen was in his former office waiting for Jiraiya and his temporary team to arrive with Tsunade as Hiruzen was happy that he could finally retire and give the Hokage position to someone who will lead Konoha into a brighter future.

Hiruzen was currently with all the Konoha rookies who had just finished rebuilding parts of Konoha as they came to give Hiruzen their reports.

The door to his former flew opened and two figures came in as everyone jaw dropped once they saw two Meiko's.

The fuck" Neji said as he summarized what everyone was thinking.

Umm Meiko not to sound rude but why is there a shadow clone next to you" Kiba asked as he was suddenly punched across the face sending him flying.

I'm not a shadow clone, dog breath" Naruhi shouted as everyone backed away to avoid getting hit.

That's not a shadow clone, that's my twin sister Naruhi" Meiko said as she smiled as everyone jaw dropped once again.

Oh no" all the rookies thought, they had trouble dealing with one hyperactive red haired girl but to think there is two of them is frightening.

You have a twin sister, why haven't I heard about that" Hiruzen asked confused.

It seems that someone kidnapped Naruhi during birth and we suspect that it was Orochimaru who did it" Jiraiya said as he entered the office along with Tsunade and Shizune.

Oh that makes sense" Hiruzen said.

Hi sensei" Tsunade said as Hiruzen smiled.

So tell me Tsunade are you ready to take the mantle of being a Hokage" Hiruzen asked

As ready as I'll ever be" Tsunade smiled.

Ok come with me, we will make an announcement to the citizens of Konoha about their new Hokage" Hiruzen said as he and Tsunade was about to leave when suddenly Jiraiya stopped them.

Wait Hiruzen one last thing, I will like to take Naruhi, Meiko and Satsuki on a four year training trip with me" Jiraiya said as everyone was surprised by this revelation.

Why do you want to train them" Hiruzen asked.

I have a feeling something will happen in the future, so its better for these three to be ready for anything that happens" Jiraiya said.

Hmm ok but make sure you actually train them instead of peeking in woman's bath houses" Hiruzen said as Tsunade cracked her knuckles making Jiraiya place.

No peeking in woman's bath houses you got it" Jiraiya said as he ran out the room as fast as he can as everyone laughed.