part-122(teju she is our...)

Kk: teju she is our chachi...n y we are scared Is because she have done many things which would have effected very bad on our family....first let's go to our room then i will say u...

Kk hold her hand  n they both went towards there room...

Kk then made her sit on bed...

Kk: teju now listen carefully what she have done...n y bhabhi was so scared...it was a time when bhabhi was pregnant with pihu ...that time chachi was thrown out from her house by her son ... as dadi got to know she brought her here... n after her coming here she could sit quiet... bhabhi was not only pregnant with pihu but she had twins....she acted very good infront of us but she try some small small acts to harm bhabhi....n bhabhi even informed omi bhai but he didn't believe her n that created a big fight between them ...n one day due to some emergency mom Dad n dadi were out for some work n I was out of India...n prince was in club n omi was was out for meeting.... due to which chachi n adaa bhabhi were left alone in home....n then everything happened.... she spill oil on the floor near dinning table....as it was night bhabhi started to come near dinning table for dinner but she couldn't reach there she fell..she fell on her stomach... she was in so much pain...n that chachi... sat there n saw everything..... n then she went to her room....n bhabhi was there in pain she was crying...n after 1 hour omi bhai came n when he saw bhabhi that way he ran towards her picked her in arms n ran to hospital.... n then they operated her n they could not save the champ .... n when we got to know that this all chachi did we asked her she told she did this because she got jealous because she couldn't get that happiness of the family so she could not see it...  n from that day adaa bhabhi and omi bhai prince n I stopped talking with her... she comes yearly once to take money.... just because of dadi we bare her ...she had fakely beged in front of dadi so dadi still have some affection with her ..

As teju heard what she did to adaa she got up ...

Kk: teju were are u going.....

Teju:  near bhabhi she is alone...I can't even imagine her pain but I can be with her...

Kk: hm come I will Also come

Both then went towards adaa's room n knocked the door...

Adaa: whoo...

Teju : bhabhi it's me...

Adaa opened the door ... as she opened the door teju hugged her...

Teju:  bhabhi r u fine... don't think much about that lady we are with u

Adaa: hm but how...

Kk: I told her everything...

Adaa saw towards him...

Adaa: sunny please don't trust that lady.... I know how it felt when omi trusted her over me..

Kk: bhabhi I know what that lady is do not worry....

Teju was about to say something when she heard dadi calling her....
Teju:  hm dadi is calling me..

Kk: what .... yar y don't dadi understand....

Teju: I will go n come..

Kk: u r not going alone I m coming with u ...

Teju: but...

Adaa: sunny go with her...

Teju could not say anything n both kk n teju moved towards hall..

Dadi: teju dear come here meet her she is my first daughter in law...

Teju was about to go But kk holds teju's hand ...

Kk: sorry to say dadi but my wife will not meet this lady n she is here to take money give her n tell her to get lost...

Dadi: sunny is this how u talk....

Kk was about to answer but teju holds his hand...which was seen by chachi...

Dadi: teju call everyone for dinner...

Kk: teju let's go ... I will order something for us from outside...

Dadi: sunny u r crossing ur line...

Kk: n dadi what about u ... what r u doing...

Teju: sunny let's go...
.
Kk: teju...

Teju: let's go to our room..

Teju pulled him towards there room n made him sit there n then she came out n brought there dinner in room itself...

N this all were seen by chachi who moved towards dadi ...