chapter-36-first thing first.

Cale smile also drop. "Just did what i told you i was going to do."

-You went to the Whipper Kingdom to buy the magic tower but what else did you do?

"Why do you assume i did something?" Cale made an offended gesture,

-Are you really asking me that question right now, Cale Henituse?

"Of course."

-Cale.

Alberu deadpan and Cale also drop his dramatic act and turn serious, "Alright let's talk about it later, we have business to discuss. Why did you call me your highness."

-I've acquire information that I think you should know. And start planning our next move.

"I already purchased the magic tower. Inside, I've found a lot of things that will benefit us. My present to you should be arriving soon."

Alveru smart smiling radiantly.

-The mages? My instructor-nim is so generous. I don't even have the words to express how grateful I am to-

"If you don't stop I'm going to end this call." Cale said with a face that said he's really going to do it.

Alberu experience on dealing with Cale had told him to stop joking around, so he did. "Now let's get down to business." Cale gesture Alberu to continue.

-The Jungle is on fire.

Cale would've spat out his tea if he was drinking one. "The fuck?" Alberu didn't mind his choice of words and nodded.

- News just came in that the section 1 of the jungle started catching fire last night, but the fire didn't spread beyond section 1. Freesia just contact me that the Queen of the jungle, Litana is currently in the path of no return searching for the rumored dragon.

Cale sigh as he sit bavk. "Don't tell me it's them again."

-It's the Empire actually. Rex contacted me. But you know the relation between them and the Empire.

"For the love of money, I swear." Cale started thinking of every and any possible will to flip everything over.

-What will you be doing?

"What else just go with the flow aren't I on a trip to create a peace treaty around the continent. What's wrong with creating one with the Jungle. The situation even seem to be favoring for us?"

Cale started smiling. Alberu also start smiling. "Human, Cookie prince, are we scamming someone?"

Cale turn to Raon and started pulling his cheek. "Yes, my dearest great and mighty Raon-nim. "

After Cale have finished discussing everything with Alberu, Cale ended the call and call everyone back in.

"Plans changed. We're leaving today. Billos, I'll trust you with the preparation. Prepare a carriage to the path of no return."

The whole tent went quiet at those words. "Isn't the path of no return of forbidden region?" Lock asked and Cale nodded.

"Correct! I'll be going to the path of no return while you will be going to the village near the path of no return."

"Young master may i ask which kingdom we'll be going next?" Ron had his benign smile on his face.

"Shouldn't we be asking why he was going to the path of no return?" Rosalyn asked Ron.

"A servant do not question their master. And i am the young master's butler. Whatever he wants, wherever he want, howeveer he want it I have the obligation to fulfill his needs and wishes."