- 15 -

A/N:

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to say that I'll be going on a small trip in the next few days! So I don't know if I'll be able to update anything 💔💔 (I might try writing on my phone but who knows how that will go LMAO)

Also I might try and finish this story before updating 'black star' (I might update it like once or twice idk) Instead of alternating between updating them (Currently stuck a little bit with writing that one 😔)

ALSO SORRY IF IT SAID THIS ALREADY RELEASED LIKE AN HOUR AGO SILLY WATTPAD WAS GLITCHING AND THE UPLOADING WASNT WORKING SO I HAD TO UNPUBLISH AND REUPLOAD IT 😛

Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Oscar's POV:

I gazed up at the ceiling fan, as it's blades rotated around the centerpiece. My alarm was blaring its agitating beeps aside me, yet I was too lazy to reach over and turn it off. I let out a small groan, before closing my eyes shut once again. My head hurt.

I tried to recollect my thoughts, before remembering the events of last night, as a slight grin etched itself onto my face. It felt like a fever dream, remembering how Lando and I had initially kissed, before we eventually officially confessed our feelings. It didn't feel real, like something out of those cliche romances.

I shook my head, before noticing the blaring alarm beside me once again. I reached over, tapping the stop button on my phone, before grabbing it and bringing it above my face. I glared at multiple notifications and missed calls from late last night, presumably after I had fallen asleep.

I took a closer look, unblurring my vision to see the texts and calls were all from Logan. I opened our messages to get a better look.

Logan :]

Osc!! Howd it go??

Osc?

OSCARR RESPOND

missed call

missed call

missed call

ANSWER MEE

missed call

alright I give up you're probs making out with him rn

I chuckled at the last message, Logan clearly forgot about the fact that I require sleep, and that last night had been super tiring for me, before quickly dialing the contact. I put the phone to my ear, and with two buzzes, Logan picked up.

"Osc! Hey! How'd last night go!" Logan chirped, excitement and enthusiasm plaguing his tone.

"It went good! Turns out Lando doesn't hate me," I chuckled, looking down at my bedsheets, as I was now laying up against the headboard of my bed. Logan scoffed through the microphone.

"Told you, and you said you were unloveable," He sighed, his eye-rolls were audible in his voice.

"What! I genuinely thought that, at least it felt like that," I mumbled, causing Logan to sigh once more.

"Well, you better not think that anymore," He grumbled. I rolled my eyes, Logan always tried to control how I thought of myself, not in a bad way, but rather in a positive and reassuring way, I was thankful for it. A silence soon followed, as I could hear Logan breathing faintly through the phone.

"So... What terms are you on with Lando now?" Logan asked, intrigued.

"I'm not entirely sure myself, I think we are gonna start taking it slow," I smiled, the thought of Lando instantly planting a grin on my face.