Teaser

"wakey, wakey princess" a cheerfull yet seductive voice said.

Fuck, now is not the time to be mesmirized by a voice of a psycho! But, gosh it was sexy.

The moment I opened my eyes, the dim-red room welcomed me.

It stinks in here, it's like dead animal. Smells rotten- my thoughts was cut short.

Fuck, I'm in a slaugther room! With who?! I don't wanna die yet!

A shadow came closer, but my vision was still blurry. Maybe I was drugged before this guys brought me here. God, please send me to heaven.

As the figure went closer, I was preparing my self from dying. I just wanna be filthy rich.

I felt a touch, so I closed my eyes.

My consiousness didn't left me, did he thought I'm dead? Good-

My words got distured by my own moan. What the fuck?!

I felt a kiss on my neck going down to my collarbone. As I feel his hand around my waist. He was... on top of me!

Am I being raped right now?! hell nah!

The kisses suddenly stopped, I think he felt me flinch. My vision was getting better, but I still don't have the courage to look at the assassin infront of me.

"I did not took advantage of you, you were awake. Weren't you?" The figure said.

Something is not quite the fit. The voice, it sounded like a.... girl?!

"Emrythal 2?"