CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Freen's Pov:

Timothy's eyes widen.

I looked at becky and was shock to see her smiling. Like a psycho!

"I can make it two if you're too weak to defend yourself." She replied.

Her aura changed in a split second, and this is the first time I ever saw this side of her.

"what the fvck are you talking about?!" Timothy screamed. Fear was hidden, but his eyes says it all. He was scared.

Why?

"Huh?" Becky added. She seemed confused and didn't know what happened.

Timothy on the other hand left the scene. I didn't know what Becky did to make Timothy leave. He usually stares at the assassin until they are the ones to leave.

"Hey!!!" A voice called from behind.

Fvck! Why does she have to be here?

"It's me, Nelli. Remember me?" She asked. And I swear to god, it was annoying.

oh, I remember too well. I murmured.

"What brings you?" I asked, trying to sound calm and collected. I hate her for some reason, but I don't know exactly why.

"Well, I'm here to ask Freen." She added. fvck this girl! Why does she keep poking her nose to Freen?

"Ask me what?" Freen asked with her usual blank expression.

Nelli started fidgeting her fingers and couldn't maintain eye contact. And god, it makes my blood boil.

"I need a mentor, the head officer allowed me to choose anyone. Here" Nelli replied, handing over a paper which shows a consent of permission.

Has no rights to say "no"  a line in the letter said. "What does this mean? has no rights to say no?" I asked

"I don't know, this consent was given to me by a student. I didn't have time to talk to the president." Nelli explained.

My instincts knew that something was off. I'm not sure why, but I hate her to the bones.

"What's up?" A voice caught the attention of the three of us. And my brows knitted, again!

"Juaquine?" I annoyingly asked. What is going on, why am I so short tempered today?

"You forgot my nickname, huh?" He asked

I did, I forgot.

"What do you need?" Freen asked.

For what I know, they don't know each other. I barely see Freen socializing with others.

"I'm here for Becky, step out of our business"  Juaquine replied coldly. His stare was raging.

Why? Freen didn't say anything that can offend him.

"Sorry, my girlfriend is not available at the moment" Freen interrupted with a teasing voice.

Me and Juaquine was taken aback by what Freen had said. But, I can't deny the butterflies in my stomach were getting wild.

"Pardon?" Juaquine asked tilting his head.

"Oh, yep. She's my girlfriend. And spoiler alert, she tastes good." Freen boasted

"Shut up, Freen." I whispered to her ear out of embarrassment. She just gave me a smirk and pulled me my the waist.

"So, if you don't mind. Me and me honey has a honeymoon to attend. Byee." Freen teased.

Juaquine's eyes were raging mad. I don't know why, but his actions are showing jealousy. Pity, he has no rights HAHAHAHA

After leaving Juaquine, I totally forgot about Nelli. Yep, that stupid, annoying Nelli Yncella.

"You guys are girlfriends?" Nelli asked

"N-" Freen wasn't able to finish her words for I have interrupted.

"Yes, and spoiler alerts- she tastes good." I seductively interrupted.

I pulled Freen out of there, I felt a glance of jealousy when Nelli asked for Freen's mentorship. I'm selfish when it comes to her.

"What's with you?" Freen asked with a knitted brows. I didn't want to answer, for my reason was embarrassing.

"Nothing, it's just.. they are a waste of time" I explained. "And when did you care about my time management?" Freen asked with a chuckle.

"I'm not sure about something though." I complained. Freen tilted her head, her expression coated confusion.

"About what?" She asked

"I'm not yet sure about your taste. Mind letting me figure out?" I asked.

Freen looked away, looking shy.

I don't know why I've been acting like this, but I like it. I'm having Freen for myself