CHAPTER TWO

u/v: hii, hows the story so far? Feel free to comment your opinions. Please vote, that helps a lot🖤

              DECISION TO BE MADE BY MIDNIGHT.        

Shaking, I entered the house expecting to be fvcked up by Aunt Kenny. And as expected.

She pulled me by the hair, guiding me back to the attic where I sleep when my father is gone. When we arrived, her eyes wandered around the place. "Pity" she scoffed as she looks at the picture of me, my mother and father. "Don't tell me you're still holding on to the hope to have a complete family, becky." She said, following with a demonic laugh.

"And what concerns you? That it might actually happen? That my father would leave you, and you'll be the pest begger just like before? Oh, wait. You never changed, he barely kissed you. He might be disgusted." I mocked. An evil smirk spawned at my lips.

"don't make me laugh, you awfull little forgotten princess. Even if you're father doesn't love me, aint no way he can leave me. We have Chelsie, and he loves her more than you" She fired back.

"Oh, Chelsie you say? Have you ever seen your self in the mirror? She's not your child, I've seen the papers, bitch! You're infertile like a pesty dog. Chelsie is adopted, isn't she? She looks nothing like you, look in the mirror. Oh, wait don't. It might laugh." I spilled. My voice were growing loud.

Stunned, she slapped me.

I went stumbling on the floor, my vision went blured and everything was spinning.

She turned around and left the room. I heard the locks clinging.

She locked me in.

I can't, ain't no way I can stay here any longer. I've had enough. I'm leaving, I just need the perfect timing.

I threw my self in my bed, crying and cursing every curse I know. Fvck! Why?!

I sobbed, cried.

Just when I was about to wipe my eyes, I felt the papers in my hand. It was the paper Kurt gave me earlier. Then, I remembered his invitation.

I opened the paper, I wanted to leave this hell-like house.

S

B UNIVERSITY:

GREETINGS, HUMAN
THIS LETTER IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO SATAN'S BLOOD UNIVERSITY.
YES, HELLISH NAME. Apologies

Our university doesn't offer any good courses, degrees or whatever.

Grades or eduction is not required. Proper combat skill, awareness, talent and instinc is what we need. Why?

"CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION" is not what you are going to receive at the end of the school year.

IT'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS! yes, you read it right. But, theres a catch. Can you survive?

SBU POLICY (PLEASE READ PROPERLY)

- On the first 1 week of the 1st semester, you will be exploring, memorizing the entire building. Where to hide, where to look, and where to assassinate perfectly. The building is full of logic. Smart people will have the best hiding spot, or will be the fastest one to spot their hiding preys. Crack, spin, think, solve to open a door or two. The assassination night won't be executed during these times.

-  On the second week, Each student will be selected in sections. Where your routine will be released. 5 person per section. There will be 15 sections. Your section will be at it's date and time based. If you're section have been chosen to be assassins, you will assassinate as much as you can. If you weren't able to assassinate atleast 1 person. You'll be eliminated. We don't mean you'll leave the school, we mean you will be killed.

- A semester will last for 2 months. 2 Semester per batch. 4 months, just survive for 4 months and you'll be a billioner.

- The last section to stay alive, wins. Simple as that

- Winners will receive a sum of 995 BILLION DOLLARS AND A BLACK CARD SUPPORTED BY SBU

We will wait for you until 1 in the morning July 15 1995. In the woods, where you saw us last night. If you don't arrive on time. Consider this invitation, trash.

SB UNIVERSITY

My hands were shaking, kill? Assassinate? Is this even legal? But the sum of money I will be getting is something even if I die from working, I won't be able to earn it. And what about the selection? What if me and Kurt got assigned into a different sections? I can't kill him nor get killed.

I subsided the fact that we need to kill to get the money, what matters is about me and kurt.

I imagined my self having the money, I could use it to make Aunt Kenny pay. And I don't want to be here anymore. 4 months won't hurt.

I packed my bags. 10 o'clock was the time when lights goes out. I patiently waited for the time to come. Hope kurt is waiting for me.

I'd do anything to leave this place, to kill that wanna be.

Oh, just you wait. Kenny

Minutes after, the lights went out.

I broke the wall open pulling the nails using an old rusty crowbar. I then slowly slipped my body out of the hole and I was able to make it outside within minutes.

Before leaving, I took the bags I left inside because it wouldn't fit if I hold it while I go through the hole. I saw the picture of us next to it, so I grabbed it and left.

I looked back one last time, going back to the old times. But I threw it off. I went to the place Kurt told me to meet him.

He wasn't there yet, we talked about meeting here at 12 am sharp and it only 10:05. He might be packing his bag.

I stared at the moon, thinking about how and what would I do to survive in that university. If I would be able to take it or not. I was sure that I want this.

Hours past, I saw a figure from afar. A little heart attack visited me. It was dark and I was lost in my thoughts. I forgot about kurt.

He waved from afar, which relieved me

"You came, I thought you won't" He said

I nodded in response. "I won't let that money slide" I mockingly said. He flicked my forehead, causing me to give him a stern look.

"Lets go, we don't want to miss them" he added.

We walked and walked until he suddenly stopped. It was a few minutes walk, maybe 45-50.

"Don't worry, if it's you versus me. I'll surrender" He said with a slight smile in his lips.

I was left stunstruck, why?

I was about to ask him, when the entire place got eaten by bright lights. A helicopter sound was within reach.

"What the fvck, Kurt!" I yelled. Gosh, this is scary.

"Please, do come in" a cold yet humble voice said. I opened my eyes slowly, I saw a butler-looking guy.

Kurt held my hands and we hopped in into the chopper.