CHAPTER FOUR

Where am I?

"hey, you're awake!" A familiar voice called me. I was right, it was the girl who stabbed me with something- wait! Was the monster inside of me took over my body?!

"What is going on!?" I asked, my breathing getting heavier and heavier. What did she injected me with?

I stood up and was walking towards the girl. But then, I fell on my feet. God, the monster has taken over!

"Chill girl-" she inquired but I cut her off.

"How can I chill with a monster inside of me?!" I said panicking. I was catching my breath.

"HAHAHAHAHA! you bought it?!" She said laughing. I knitted my brows, bought it? What the fuck does she mean?

"Why are you laughing?!" I replied.

She was about to answer me when the door swung open. A face I have never seen before entered the room.

I felt the atmosphere change in a split second.

Who are these people. Yes, there are two of em'

"Miss, apologi-" the girl recruited me said but was cut off by a slap. However, she didn't budge an inch. "Why are you making fun of the new comers?" She said with a heavy voice that made me flinch. Something about her makes her scary.

I lifted my head to inspect their faces. My eyes widen when I saw the girl behind the scary lady. She's so... beautiful.

"Fen Amrythal, it's time" the pretty lady said. Her voice was angelic. I'd like to hear that moan one day.

"Who is she?" I asked the girl.

"Don't you think you should ask who I am first?" She replied. She does have a point, I don't know her name

"Who are you then?" I once again asked.

She lifted her hand and gave me a smile. "Cidny. Cidny Anderson" she replied as we shake hands.

"Becky Armstrong" I fired back. "oh, we're both foriegn!" She added.

"So, who are those people?"

"Oh, them?" She asked again.

"The girl who slapped me, she's the Fen. She's the highest person this semester. And the girl behind her, she's her prisoner. I bet she likes Freen!" She scoffed.

"Freen, huh" I whispered under my breath.

"What a funny name Fen has, HAHAHA" I scoffed

Cidny gave me a teasing look and laughed again. "That's not her name, idiot! That's a tittle." She explained.

"Tittle?" I asked, confusion coated my words.

"Yes, here in this university rank is one of the best protection. FEN, LAN, SUB and KHON. Fen is the highest among them all. People that are ranked FEN and LAN can kill legally even though its not the assassination period yet." She explained.

I see, the higher you are the better. What's with this place?

"And about the shot I gave you earlier. It's just an adrenaline pumper." She added.

-THE BELL RANG-

"See ya!" She waved me goodbye.

Is there something to do? Fvck I don't know. I wandered the place, looking and memorizing the building. No joke, it was huge.

"Okay, the timer has started. The time will end next week, and after that, assassination period will happen 2 times a week. This is your week one event. Memorize." The announcement announced. It was unfamiliar, not the Fen nor the guy who gave me my rank number. Who could that be? The owner?

As I explore the room, I was lost in my thoughts. Is there a conpensation? Or can we just say we surrender?

"Fvck-" my words got cut short, I bumped into someone! "Sorry, I didn't mean to. I spaced out-" I replied, my voice shaking from fear. His face was expressionless, it was dead cold. "It's okay! I'm Juaquine by the way." He said. His expression changed in a split second. He was cheerful and gentle.

"Wak- kuak? What?" I asked. What's with his name? Is it a riddle?! gosh! "Juaquine." He replied as he messes with my hair. Why is he feeling so close? I barely know him.

"Wakyin!" I yelled

"Juaquine, Juaquine!" He replied, obviously irritated.

"I like what I said better" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

He lowered his head and rose his hands, showing he give up. I'm not that easily defeated, you know? HAHAHAHA

"What's your rank?" He asked me, this time his face was serious. What's with the sudded mood swing?
"207, why'd you ask?" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Fvck, thats far." He replied, and again, with a different expression. Is he a swing or something? So fvcking annoying!

"And you?" I asked back.

"3" he replied. This time he was serious. Fvck is wrong with this guy? He kept changing his mood.

"Oh, if I didn't pass out. I might've been in the 10ths. Lucky for you I fell asleep." I inqured with a tone of sarcasm.

He then looked at me, straight to the eyes. It was scary. It's felt like he's manipulating me. I couldn't move a muscle, what the hell? It feels like HELL!

"you're new, aren't you?" He said with danger awaits in his voice. He was talking unlike earlier. It was heavy. "yes, no need to be mad. I was just being sarcastic." I inquired. My voice was shaking mo unknown reasons.

"Then, know your place. Just in case." He said as he turn around leaving me dumbfounded. A second you're happy, then the next you're mad? Fvck you!

A ringing tone came out of the speakers, followed by the same voice that announced earlier.

"Today's building tour is done. Proceed to the Emlyth Scamium. The Slindrous Emrythal would like to announce something." It announced, followed by an off air sound.

Slindrous Emrythal?
Emlyth Scamium?

What are those?! I didn't even get to go outside from this section. That Wakyin held me back, fvck!

No names were on the doors. Not like the one that guy instructed me. Where am I suppose to go? What if I accidentally enter a restricted area?!

"Are you lost? The meeting is about to start."

My heart almost jumped off. Who the fvck was that. I turned around, so ready to punch someone in the face.

"Can you atleast make you presence kno-" my mouth stopped talking. I can feel my heart beating, so fast. It was her. It's Freen!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" she said following with a light chuckle. Her laugh was a music to my ears. Gosh, it's expensive.

"ahm, im- lowst- lots-" I stumbled, I can't find the right words for it. What is this feeling exactly?

"I'm Freen by the way. Freen Sarocha"

u/v: hiii, sorry again for the late upload. Just as you know, I'll update this story weekly. I will upload 5 chapters every week. I posted 4 this week because the teaser is a part of the count. Seee youuuu next weeekkk, please vote. If this reach 50 votes. I'll upload asap. Lovelots🤧