CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Freen's Pov:

I was laughing as I was hitting a guy's leg. It was fun in some way, but I don't know why. Sometimes, a scenario in my head was way brutaler than this.

- "FREEEEEN!" a scream reached me

My eyes widen, I recognized the voice. It was Becky.

I ran to the section room, knowing that she went there. I saw two figure from afar. One on top, and one on the bottom.

Who the fvck is that man? I swear to god!

"Hey! Fucker!" I yelled

The man stood up, fixing his clothes, he kicked Becca in the stomach. My fist clenched and an unfamiliar feeling tookover my body.

I can hear Becca's cough from afar.

I jumped at the guy, not realizing who it was

"Freen, it's me!" the man inquired

It was dark and no lights escaped the curtains. I pulled the man's collar and went infront of a window. My eyes went raging when I found out who it was.

"Lincon?!" I asked, annoyance and jealousy coated my words. This man! What is he doing?

"Don't worry, this girl is not going to bother you anym-" but I cut him off with a punch in the face.

"What do you think you're doing?" I whispered in his ear, almost seductively. I need him to talk, and this is my way of doing it.

"this girl pretended that she had sex with you, Ha! A wanna be!" He explained

Anger washed my body, what does he care?!

"And, she's a bit too close to you, honey. You're mine, my lady." He proudly said. A smirk escaped my mouth. This man will die here.

"And? We did. We did had sex. And I'm proud to say, she tasted good. Better than you, I bet" I fired back.

His eyes widen, he bit his lower lip. It was obvious, he was jealous, even though he has zero rights. Pity..

I gave a glance at the floor, only to see Becca lying on the floor. A light blood was on her lips, making my blood boil.

"Well, I don't mind adding you to my body count.." I whispered in the most seductive way I know. It never fails.

"I don't mind too. I mean you're pretty" he chuckled.

* * * * * *

Lincon Ace's Pov:

She was beautiful as ever, her voice were as light as a feather. "So, you ready?" She asked me. And fvck, it turns me on.

"Yep-" my world stopped.

My entire back was in pain, no it's numb. I felt a knife twisting on my back. I looked at Freen who was smiling like a creep. Her smile was wild and scary.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed like a psycho. It sent a sensation of fear throughout my body.

Fvck, my vision was getting blurry. No! No! I can't close my eyes!