CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Becky's Pov:

A chaotic laugh woke me up. My body doesn't hurt that much anymore. But it stings.

I looked around, worried that Freen might be hurt. Where is she?!

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" a laugh made me flinch.

"How's that for sticking?" It asked. I don't know who was talking, but I'm sure it's Freen.

I saw 2 figure, just a few steps away from me.

It's almost dawn, and lights are starting to peak in the curtains. My eyes widen when I saw it.

Freen! It's Freen.

She was smiling like a psycho again, it was scary to the bones. She was stabbing Lincon back and forth. Bloods were everywhere. Fvck!

I ran towards Freen to stop her.

"STOP! he's dead." I tried to stop her.

She looked at me while having that smile in her face. And it made my skin crawl. Fvck, she's creepy.

"Assassination period is now OFFICIALY CLOSED" the speaker announced.

"That's two." Freen whispered.

The night was done, thankfully, I'm alive

"Hey, I'm not gonna ask you anymore. I'm pretty sure you killed someone." Cidny said

"More like tortured someone" I murmured

"Make way! Saint Timothy is coming." A student yelled.

"Fvck, here he comes" Freen scoffed

Saint? Timothy? Like the campus president?

"Assassins! Fall in line." Timothy instructed.

Freen and I followed, but Freen's action showed no interest. Why are we lining anyways?

"Who did you kill?" Timothy asked one of my teammates. Jen lowered her head and shook it. "I'm sorry, I just can't." Jen explained.

Timothy pulled out a gun and shot Jen in the head.

Fvck! They're serious.

"This place aren't for weaklings." Timothy spat

Timothy faced Freen, who was holding an eye contact. Their stare was insane, the tension was heavy.

"You got any-" Timothy's words got cut short.

"That man with the open throat, and Kian." Freen interrupted. Showing him an I.d she took from the guy he killed using her bat. I can see Timothy's pissed face. But, he couldn't do anything.

It was my turn, and as he walks towards me, the atmosphere got heavier. He stood infront of me, looking at me with a blank face.

"Did you kill anyon-" he stopped.