CHAPTER SIXTEEN

- Warning ! ! !

Trigger Warning.

* this chapter may contain sensitive contents that may put our readers in complete discomfort. Feel free to skip this chapter.

u/v: hii babiess, how's the story? HAHAHAHA I'm sorry for the late uploads lately. I've been attending class, so my time got split into 3. My AU stories, My Academics and My Wattpad story. So bare with me!

--
Freen's Pov:

What's going on with Becca? She's not the innocent girl I know. It concerning.

"I got things to do, lets do this test some other time." I excused. As much as I want to do it, her behavior is unusual.

"Aw, I've been craving. And I could use some coach." Becky said in the most seductive way.

Fvck Freen! Can't you at least say no?!

"No Becky, I'm tired. The assassination period was exhausting." I reasoned.

"Then I'll slow down. Besides, I can comfort you better than your bed." Becky said as she pulls me by the waist.

I didn't want to deny, so I let it be. Besides, I wanted to do it too.

(warning: sexual content)

Becky's lips touched mine, and we fell into a deeper one. My hands wandered around Becky's body.

Becky was devouring my mouth, and it was seeking for more. I opened my mouth, giving entrance to he tongue.

Becky' pushed me on the pushed me onto the chair and sat on my lap. This Becky is driving me crazy.

Lost in our kiss, Becky's hand went inside my shirt. Drawing circles on my stomach, and I couldn't help but gasp.

"Miss Acxelyn-!" Someone interrupted as the door swung open. There we're a split seconds left but it was too short to get apart.

"What are... you guys... doing?" Nelli asked!

It was fvcking Nelli! And she was looking at us like we we're killing someone. Becky was sitting on my lap and has her hand around my nape. But, even seeing Nelli, she didn't budge.

"Leave, we're busy." Becky simply replied
"But, I was sent to get Freen-" Nelli stopped.

I tilted my head out of confusion. Why did she stop. I looked at Becca to ask her.

But, I saw her looking at Nelli while holding a.... gun?! "Hey, what's that?" I asked her.

She was staring at her like she wants to eat her alive. And I can feel how scary that was.

"We got things to do...  leave or.." Becky threatened. Nelli Immediately ran for her life and never looked back.

Becky hid her gun and stood up. She drank a glass of water and looked at me with confussion.

"What the Fvck?! What happened? Why does my mouth taste weird? Is your water flavored?!" She shouted

What is she saying? We we're having an intersection seconds ago. And now, she's saying these words?!

"Why am I even here?" She added

"You don't remember?" I asked

"no"

"nevermind then." I answered