CHAPTER TWELVE

THE ENCOUNTER

On my way to the section room, a figure stopped infront of me. It stood firm, not moving an inch.

No sound came out of his mouth. Fvck! This is creepy. Where is Freen? "I'm from the assassination section. Are you my teammate?" I asked.

The figure didn't move. I had no clue of who it was.

It started walking towards me, and sensation electrified my entire body. It was walking straight, he was tall and massive.

The darkness forbid me to see his face.
"Can i - h-e- he- help you?" I stumbled

"You should know your place." The man said in a husky, threatening voice. Fvck, is he from the section of the guy I killed?

"I'm sorry! What did I do?" I whispered due to my short breating. I was nervous, I didn't know what this guy was going to do.

My head lowered, I can hear the man's murmurs

"She's supposed to be mine.." He calmly whispered

She?

A slap woke my entire body. My face went numb, I couldn't speak. I was in shock, and my adrenaline ran up. I managed to run.

But, a guy is stronger than girls.

He pulled me by my hair, and I went stumbling on the ground. It hurts so much that my head almost went numb.

"And? Got anything to say?" The man screamed.

He landed a punch on my face, causing blood to escape my lips. My nose also hurts, and my heart is beating fast.

"Pl-ple-pleasee.." I manage to speak

All I heard was a laugh, my vision was getting blurry and my ears went silent.

"You better stay away from her, Princess. She's mine!" The man exclaimed. Another slap landed on my face, Followed by a punch in the stomach.

I was caught off guard by the punch that I couldn't breath anymore. Nervousness took over, I don't know what to do. I tried catching my breath, but it was useless.

Who is he even talking about?

"Remember, stay away from Freen. Or I'll crush you into pieces." The man threatened.

Freen?

"I wont-"

A slap once again made me numb. "Stop acting tough, you're not a match for me."

I wanted to stand up, but my body was in too much pain. I wanted to tell him, no, I won't leave freen. I love h-

Wait. . . .
What is this thought?
I love Freen?
Since when?

"No! I wont. We already had sex-" but a punch cut me off. His fist clenched out of anger. His eyes were raging mad. "Impossible, she's straight." The man explained.

He walked towards me and a light hits his face. In a split second, I was able to identify the man.

LINCON?! LINCON ACE?!

"Lincon?!" I asked?

"Gosh, I thought you knew from the start." He scoffed. He then pulled his necktie and wrapped it around his arm. He was about to throw a punch when I gathered my courage and screamed

"FREEEEEEEEEEN" I screamed