CHAPTER TEN

Fvck! I'm not ready for this. Time flew before my eyes. How the hell am I going to assassinate or escape from an assassin? "Don't worry, whatever you become, the entire section will be the same.." Freen assured me. I heaved a sigh and decided to subside the subject and just think of what I'll do.

"Hey!" A voice drew both mine and Freen's attention. We turned around to see who it was. "Hm?" Freen hummed in response.

"Can you tell me where Slither Ethen is?" The girl asked. Freen's face turned worried, looking like she cares about the girl.

"What are you going to do there?" Freen asked.

"I was invited by some guy named Saif, he said it's for guidance. Can you led me there?" The girl explained.

Freen and I looked at each other, confused about the statement the girl gave. I don't know who Saif is, but according to Freen's expression, this guy is up to no good. "What's you name?" I asked the girl.

"Nelli. Nelli Yncella" the girl introduced

"Look, I'm telling you. Don't go" Freen said with no emotion. She was about to turn around, ready to leave. "Why?" Nelli asked. Freen rolled her eyes, annoyed by asking her to repeat herself.

"Just don't, let's say he's not a very good person." I interrupted. I don't want Freen to be irritated, It won't be so fun

"But he said that I need papers to start my course." Nelli explained. Freen clenched her fist out of annoyance.

"Look! He's going to rape you or maybe slaugther you. Are you that stupid to miss the cue? And two, there are no courses here. This is an assassination school, it's either you assassinate, or you get assassinated." Freen bursted

Nelli's face went from a cheerful one to a kid who got bullied. I was also shocked about Freen's behavior, she was mostly kind and calm. What's the issue?

Freen turned around and left, leaving me and Nelli dumbfounded. I smiled and told Nelli "Just don't go" cheerfully. I then chased Freen to ask her with the sudden mood swing?

"Not now, becca" Freen said

"If you don't tell me, I won't be practicng with you anymore." I threatened. Freen looked at me with knitted brows and tilted her head.

"The assassination period is going to start tonight Becky, aren't you a little stress?" Freen asked.

I nodded in respond and played with my fingers. I was scared and curious about what might happen. I just wanted to be rich like other people.

"Miss! Can I come with you?" Nelli came running. Freen turned around, so ready to punch the girl in the face. My jaw dropped when Nelli blocked the punch and made an unexplainable move, which is cool and pinned Freen on the floor.

"Let go of me, bitch!" Freen snapped.

This Nelli girl ain't no ordinary girl. She got skills, and what's worst is that no one knows her.

"Hands off!" I shouted.

Nelli smiled at me and carefully parted herself from Freen. She then bowed and gave Freen a clasping hand, showing her apologies.

"What we're you thinking?" I asked, annoyance and irritation coated my words. I felt jealousy range within me, but I didn't let them notice.

"Sorry, instinct" she replied with a smile. I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully. I looked at Freen who was still stiff about what happened.

The bell once again, rang.

"Please head back to your dorms, the papers are ready to be distributed." It announced. Everyone hurried to their dorms, waiting for the decision.

Me and Freen ran to our dorms, my heart pounding as if I was being chased by a lion. I looked at Freen, and girl! Was she terrifying. She had a smirk on her face, and I don't know why.

"so, that's why she's known as the psychopath. I get it" Cidny's words echoed in my mind.

"Please, lock your doors." The announcement speakers announced. I did what I said and waited for a paper to slip down in my doorway.

Seconds after, a paper slipped in from under my door.

"..X.." I whispered

u/v: hi vivies! I'll upload daily nalng, one chapter per day. Oks? Sorry, I have classes to attend kasi! If kaya ko today, I'll upload by midnight.