CHAPTER THREE

u/v: sup, people. This story is kinda puzzlely so yeah, bare with me I'm almost done.

ARRIVAL

I fell asleep, I lost track of time.

I woke up inside a black dim lighted room. I was alone and no sound is to be heard. Fvck, what have I gotten my self into?

The moment I sat up from bed, the door opened.

"You're awake? Please follow me." The butler said. He's calm and collected. I wonder how can he stay so calm, thinking this school is full of murderers.

I obliged his order and we headed somewhere.

The place was filled with doors. It's like a hotel but not quite ordinary. I was lost in thoughts. I didn't even realized that the butler took a turn.

"Miss, please do follow me" a voice called me out of my thoughts and ran towards him in embarrassment. "Sorry, just analyzing the place" I inquired.

We then stopped infront of a huge door, bigger than the others. Might be the office or something. The guy knocked 2 times, then the door flew open.

We walked inside as my eyes wandered around the room. It was filled with realistic looking statues, it was quite bothering.

"Sir" the butler said.

The chair slowley turned, revealing a man. And god, he was gorgeous. I know it's not time to admire someone who runs a school for assassins.

"Right, you can leave. Peter" the man said coldly.

Peter, the butler turned around and left the scene.

"I'm sorry, why exactly am I here?" I asked politely.

"You we're asleep during the opening ceremony. You missed a lot of announcements. Even your rank number." He answered.

"Rank 207" he added

"Is that my number?" I questioned him

He just nodded and threw his self back into the chair. He looks just around my age. He might not be the principal nor owner.

"You can leave, proceed to the next room. You'll see a room named "Slither Ethen" you'll see it right above the door." He added. He then turn around leaving me dumbfounded.

Slither Ethen....

I saw the room, just a few steps away from the man's office. It was bigger. There was a lot of people inside, but it was unexpectedly quiet.

"Rank 204!" A voice came out of nowhere. A man stood up and enter another door across the door I just walked in.

Minutes past by, the man hasn't come out yet. I wonder what they're doing in there. I want to look for Kurt but there were thousands of people.

"Hi, what is you rank number?" A girl asked me.

"207" I replied coldly. I'm not into conversation right now. I'm feeling lost.

"Nice, I'm 384! That's because this is my second attempt" she said cheerfully.

I looked at her, 2nd attempt? Maybe she can help me understand things around here.

"You once won?" I asked, confusion and wanting to know coated my words.

"Yep, here." She showed me a black card that was shining. It was incredebly smooth.

"So, why? why do you want to do it again?" I asked.

"The thrill!" She said, excitement and thirst surrounder her aura.

"Rank 207" the speaker said.

I stood up without saying anything. I don't want to be involve with a murderer.

A dark and creepy atmosphere came out of the door. I hesitated, but I don't want to be a joke and look like a girl who chicken out.

I open the door and step in. It was like a library, like in harry potter. Candles are flying. How is that possible?

The girl motioned me to sit down. So I did

"What is your zodiac sign?" She asked.

I, who was confusee, doesn't what that means tilted my head. Sobiac- what? I never learned any of this.

"Pardon?" I replied. She then tilted her head in cofusion, but soon she realized my actions. "Tell me your birthday then." She said looking at the book on her table.

"November 6, 1976" I answered.

A demonic smile curved from the girl's lips. Gosh, that was creepy. She was calm and all seconds ago.

She closed the book loudly and stood up in excitement. I can't really tell why. "Join my Section?" She asked, excitemet and happiness took over her voice.

I thought selections are random?

"Is that againts the school's policy?" I questioned her. She shook her head "Nope, we turntakers are allowed to choose who we want." She assured me.

Turntakers? What's that?

"Oh, right. You're a scorpion. Your zodiac is known as the strongest and most mysterious among all. Most of them are a very good combat executors. They are well know because of their spectacular manipulation and superb thinking. Have any experience?" She added. Her smile was getting bigger and bigger.

"No, and what is a turntaker?" I asked.

"oh, we are players who already finished a school year." she replied.

I can't understand these people. They did it, hooray. Why would they want to comeback.

Guess, it's not my concern anymore. This girl will be a big help. "Ok, I'll join you" I said.

With that she stood up and stood infront of me. She gave me a smile and then stabbed my shoulder with some thing. Fuck, it stings.

"What was that for?!" I shouted.

"To awaken the monster inside you. The scorpio" she said with a husky voice. It sent shivers all around my body. Goshh, so creepy.

And the last thing I knew. I woke up from a sleep.

u/v: sorry to leave you hanging. I think I need to sleep. Don't worry. I'll publish this story if I'm done.