CHAPTER SIX

THE UNWANTED SON

"What are you goofs playing around?" Cidny Interrupted.  Tsk, so disrespectful! Can't she see that I'm siezing the moment?

"Where are we anywa-" but I was cut off, Freen's hand covered my mouth. What the hell?

"Fvck! It's a trap" Freen inquired looking at Cidny.
"Trap? What trap?" I questioned silently, worried about what kind of trap we're in

"Well, well, well if it isn't the great Sarokalacha" a creepy and heavy voice filled with poisonous threats echoed in the dim-lit room.

"It's sarocha, motherfvcker!" Freen replied seductively. How can she reply like that in this type of situation? "Shut up! don't act so cool" the guy scoffed.

There was a massive amount of distance between us and the man, making it hard to see his face. "Why don't you try it too? That way your dad might pay attention to you." Freen fired back. And damn, that hits kinda hard.

"Don't you bring my father into this, Sarokalacha!" The man shouted, annoyance and anger filled his words. I turned to freen, and my jaw dropped. She's smiling. Not just that, her smile was creepy as if she's a clown that's about to murder a kid in a fun, brutal way.

"Then what about taking him out of this world, Juvan?" She replied, her voice becoming more and more heavy, changing the atmosphere as if we're in a horror movie.

The man walked closer, revealing a handsome and innocent-looking face- and a g-g gun?!

"Such a waste Sarokalacha, you're cute" he inquired, then landed a slap on freen's right cheek. I can't move, the gun frightened me.

"HAHAHAHAH! Such a waste Limpton, you're unwanted" Freen replied in a psychotic tone. God, she's scary!

"Fvck, she really is a psychopath. I get it now" Cidny whispered under her breaths.

Get it now?
psychopath?

What's with you Freen Sarocha? You have an angelic voice that I started craving since day one, and now people are saying your a psycho?

My eyes widen when Limpton a.k.a. Juvan pointed the gun on Freen's forehead.

"Got anything to say, Sarokalacha? HAHAHAHA" Juvan said, following with a demonic laugh. "Nothing, just that if you can't pronounce my name right, what about impressing your father?" She scoffed back. What's wrong with this place? I thought during this week, assassination periods are cancelled?

"Sto-" but before Cidny could finish her sentence a fast movement was executed, it was so fast that I didn't even saw it.

My jaw dropped, Juvan got his head pinned on the bed while Freen was above him. Her left hand holding his hand behind his back, her right one pinning the guy's head and her feet we're well locked in Juvan's feet.

"This is why your father never loved you. Cousin!" Freen scoffed in a sarcastic yet seductive voice. Her charm never fails, huh?

"Cousin?" Cidny Interrupted. But no one answered her, leaving her dumbfounded.

"Do you really call your self a LAN? Talk about inane skills" she fired, her voice filled with arrogance and annoyance.

He's a LAN? thats why he's executing a period. He has full rights. Fvck! It's my first day of school and I'm being targeted?

"aren't you feeling kinda guilty?" Juvan asked out of the blue. Me and Cidny we're watching, curious about what freen should be guilty about.

"Guilty? No-" but she was cut off. I on the other hand almost ran out of air.

Cidny's body fell on my lap, she got.... shot

I stared at her for a second as my mind went blank. Her blood was flowing, it's scary. After seconds of doubting if I should her or run, I shook Cidny's body attempting to wake her up.

"God no, Cid!" I shouted

"Freen! HELP CI-" I was about to ask Freen for help... then, I fell.

Numbness ate my body, I can't feel anything. I don't wanna die like this! I just want the money!

My vision was getting blurry and blurry. But, I refused to close them. Afraid of not being able to open them again.

I can see two figure fighting, they we're in total chaos. The other figure stood firm, looking like it's not interested and just keep on blocking the other figure's attack. While the other one looked so trying-hard to hit the other one.

If I'm not wrong, Juvan is being cooked by Freen.

I was still conscious but the pain hasn't ease, it like hell. I tried calling Freen, but I couldn't make a single sound.

Then, my eyes started to feel heavy. I was trying, but I couldn't help it. Maybe this is life, damn it

I just accepted the fact that I'm gone for good, so I closed them. Then, I gun shot made me flinch. That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.