SPECIAL CHAPTER I

I went outside my room to see my section's reaction. Some of them were worried, but Freen and Cidny..... they we're fvcking smiling!

"Oh, this is gonna be fun..." Freen said in a husky voice. If my mind wasn't it to it, I would think she's seducing us.

"Okay! Everyone in the Section Room" Cidny instructed. We all followed her instruction and made our way to the Section Room.

"The assassination period starts at 12:00 am. All the weapons here are available. Use whichever you want." Freen explained. We all nodded in response.

There were Axes, knives, spears, guns, machete, they were all terrifying. Am I required to choose one?

Gosh, I never thought that I'll once get into this situation. I never thought of killing anybody. Not in a very brutal way.

"Here" Freen pulled me out of my thoughts. She was holding a katana, it was sharp and shining like it's new.

"Since you can't choose any, I'll choose for you." She said sounding concern.

Seconds ago, she was smiling like she's really into killing people. And now she's a softie?

"30 minutes" an announcement spawned.

"Just kill them, mercy is not on our vocabulary " Cidny assured. Wtf? Is that a motto or something?! well, it's very creepy.

A was looking at the katana Freen gave me earlier. Thoughts were running back and forth, I couldn't think. If I don't kill anyone, I'll die.

"At least kill one, Becca." Freen said in a shallow voice. "If you don't manage to kill one, you know what will happen. Do it for me, okay? I don't wanna lose you just yet." She added.

Butterflies went wild. Why am I feeling like this? This is not the time to feel butterflies. But, damn Freen's words. They're very sweet.

"Let the assassination begin!" The speaker voiced out.

Fvck, it's starting.

I looked at Freen who was smiling from ear to ear. It's like she has 2 personalities.

She looked at me and her gaze softened. Her chaotic smile slowly turned into a warm one.

"Come with me, you don't need to do it alone." She offered, which I agreed.

We walked down the quiet hallway, no students or teachers were out. There are a hundred people inside this building. Where are they?

"The place if full of hidden rooms, did you study any of them?" Cidny asked. I looked at her with a blank expression. I had no time to study.

"guess not" she added.

Other members started to go in different direction, but Freen stayed by my side. Cidny also excused herself, saying that assassinating with audience aren't fun.

Gosh, she's creepy.

While walking, we tried our best to stay quiet. I wanted to hear ever the lightest breath. A clink caught both mine and Freen's attention. It was like a door knob.

"Bingo!" Freen whispered in a husky voice. It was sexy af. Why am I thinking this way? Fvck it Becca!

Freen tiptoed to a curtain.

I couldn't see any sign of a door in the curtain, I wonder how Freen could be so sure.

"The closets, really?" Freen chuckled

"You haven't came out yet?" She added, followed with a chaotic laugh. She started banging the wall like a maniac. "Open up, motherfucker!" She screamed.

"No! Please!" A voiced from behind the curtain shouted. There is really someone there!

When Freen heard the voice, her smile widen. It's like she is so excited to kill the guy behind the door. Freen started using the bat she was holding, hitting the door hard.

I remember when she reasoned why she chose a bat. "It's because they'll die slower, that means, they'll suffer longer" it echoed in my mind.

"Arg!" A scream pulled me out of my thoughts.

Freen had managed to open the door.

I ran towards her, I was about to stop her but a spalsh of liquid stopped me. It took a second or two to realize what it was. So I backed off.

I watched them from a few step behind. Freen was hitting the guy like it was a punch bag. The man was still alive, but almost his entire body is broken.

"He's still breating, end him." Freen instructed like she's asking me to slice an apple. I looked at her with concern eyes. I don't want to kill anyone.

"I can't...." I stumbled

Freen's face turned soft. Her smile disappeared and her stares softened. "For me, please?" She asked as she pulled me by the waist.

"I can't lose you, not yet" she added

Her words sent butterflies all over my stomach. Her sweet words were like potions. They were... irresistable.

I faced the man, holding my katana, I slowly held it up above my head. I was ready to swing it and end the man's life. But Freen stopped me.

"That's too brutal, just stab him here." She said calmly as she points to the man's chest where the heart is placed.

Freen's conscience overtook. She knows that I don't want to kill. So she's showing me the easiest way. She's a friend everyone could ask for. But I don't want to be JUST friends.

I must admit, my feeling for her are growing day by day. I stabbed the guys chest, I was the one who took his life, so that counts as mine.

"Go back to the section room, his section my sabotage us. I don't want you to get involved" Freen explained.

"How about you?" I asked. If I'm leaving, she should come with me. What if she gets outnumbered?

"I can handle myself, I'm the best. Remember?" She joked.

"Go" she calmly said.