CHAPTER EIGHT

Trigger warning!
: this may contain some events that are not suitable for young readers!

Minor ka pa ata nene!

Freen's face reddened after what I said, making me chuckle. "Well, don't you like my offe-?" but I was cut off. My eyes widen when I felt Freen's lips on mine. She then slowly leaned back. I thought she was done, but she just simply made up some momentum to deepen the kiss. It was the most marvelous feeling I've ever felt. Well, I never kissed anyone before, though.

"there, you're mine" she replied with a smirk. "You're not good at this, first time?" She commented. Wow, the audacity of this girl. She just kissed me unwanted and now she'll complain that I'm not good at this?

"Oh, sure I am! Wanna practice with me then?" I asked seductively. Freen spawned a smirk, causing me to scoff. She started it!

"I'm a good coach myself. Don't get too addicted, okay?" She fired back.

An awkward moment of silence ate us. We just stared at each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. And not to mention, Freen's eyes was to die for. It was brown-more-like and it's just perfect the way it is.

"Oh, fvck it" Freen snapped and rushed to me. She gave me a delicate kiss, better than the first one. We weren't in sync, but it didn't bother nor stopped us. We were living in the moment.

Freen deepened the kiss, causing us to lose our balance. I bumped on the wall, on the chair, the table. But, Freen didn't eased. She was addicted.

Freen's hand traveled around my back, supporting my stand and pushing me closer to her. The tension was superb, I never felt this way before.

When we got into the room, which is finally comfortable, Freen pushed me.

"How's that for a guide? Am I being any help?" She bragged. I stood up from the bed and pulled her collar. "I'm not yet satisfied." I said with a low voice. I then pulled her into a kiss, despite the fact that I don't really know how to kiss.

My hand wandered around Freen's body, even touching what I'm not supposed to touch. I looked at freen as I played with her chest. Her eyes were closed, her brows knitted and was slightly flinching. And god, it turns me on!

I was lost in our kiss when I suddenly gasp. Fvck! I can't breath. I fell to the floor, catching my breath but it was no use. What the fvck? I was gasping as hard as I can but no air was entering.

"Becca, What's going on?" Freen said. She looked kinda worried.

Then, a moment of relief flushed me when air started to enter my body. I slowly catched the momentum and waited for my body to relax.

I sat up and looked at Freen.

"You need more practice" Freen sarcasticaly said