CH 34 - WAKING UP

The next day, Phuwin woke up on the big bed in his room, traces of yesterday's love were still there, he woke up naked and in pain. When did he leave? Looking at the clock hanging on the wall, it was already past 9:00 a.m. Phuwin quickly stood up, pain running down his spine as if it wanted to weaken his body. Phuwin winced and gritted his teeth. Painful. Gently placing his legs that had no strength on the bed, Phuwin walked slowly into the bathroom, that liquid had been inside him all night, now had a chance to flow out, spreading down his thighs.

Phuwin felt extremely sticky. He turned on the water at the loudest and coldest setting. The stream of water flowed down his body. Phuwin reached out to wash himself, taking out everything inside his body. He rubbed his skin until it turned red before stopping, but the dirty feeling still stuck in his mind. Phuwin sat down on the ground, letting the cold water continue to flow down his body. Phuwin bowed his head and burst into tears, bitter tears mixed with the water, his body trembled, and he continued to roll like that. I cried for a long time in the bathroom.

I don't know how much time passed before Phuwin stepped out of the bathroom. He opened the closet, took out his smallest set of clothes and put them on. Yesterday, his shirt must have been torn to shreds, plus his clothes were torn. He made it so wet that even if it was still intact, it wouldn't be dry enough to wear. Phuwin looked at the pile of money scattered on the bed and floor, his mind vaguely remembering what he did while throwing money to him. Phuwin restrained himself, bent down to pick up all the money, then smiled bitterly. He did not expect that he would fall into this path, making money in the most despicable way. Now he thinks that he is no longer in the world. Even I don't even dare to think about my own future.

After that bitter smile, Phuwin grabbed the money tightly and walked out of his house.

----------------------------

Bangkok Hospital

Fourth woke up, felt something warm next to him, looked up, and was startled to discover Gemini sleeping soundly next to him. Fourth's head was resting on Gemini's arm, and Gemini was hugging his small body, one arm was wrapped around Fourth's waist.

Fourth saw this scene and became extremely shy, trying to recall the few memories of last night in his mind. Yesterday, he only remembered calling Phuwin, then learned that Phuwin asked Gemini to take care of him. So he stayed all night to take care of him, Fourth only remembered this, because his deep sleep symptoms returned as soon as he lost light in the middle of the night. After that, Fourth didn't remember anything anymore. When he woke up, he found himself crawling into Gemini's chest and sleeping soundly.

Fourth's face suddenly turned red. He sat up quickly. This action accidentally woke him up. Gemini opened his eyes and saw Fourth sitting and looking at him with those round eyes, making him laugh. now he looks like a cute little cotton ball.

"Gemini, why are you sleeping in my bed?"

Fourth wanted to dispel this awkward atmosphere so he asked Gemini

"Didn't you hold my hand so tightly yesterday that I had to sleep with you?"

Gemini answered, his eyes still gently looking at Fourth. Fourth heard this and immediately felt embarrassed, wondering if he had really done that, really wanting to find a hole to crawl into. Fourth lay down, pulled the blanket over his face, and the voice came through the other blanket

"No, I don't remember, I don't know anything"

Fourth crawled under the blanket and spoke out loud. It was so embarrassing that he could deny it as much as he wanted. Besides, Gemini was still laughing just now. Fourth was so shy that he didn't dare to face her. Gemini looked at the blanket curled up in front of him, suddenly feeling strangely excited. He discovered that Fourth's moments of shyness were adorable. Fourth lay under the blanket for a long time, didn't see any movement outside, gently pulled the blanket down, Fourth's eyes appeared, blinking at him, but he was still sitting there.

" Gemmm...get off the bed"

Fourth continued to pull up the blanket and scream loudly, he wanted to tease him until his face turned black. Gemini smiled, he agreed and climbed out of bed.

"Fourth, wake up, let's go buy breakfast."

Gemini said, then he got out of bed, opened the door and walked out. Fourth heard the sound of the door latch before he dared to show his head. He sat up, ruffled his hair with his hands until it was tangled, and pressed his hands against his cheeks to feel his cheeks burning. Fourth jumped out of bed and quickly ran to the bathroom to personal hygiene, then just return to bed and wait for Gemini's food.

After Phuwin went home and changed into new clothes, he took the opportunity to return to the hospital, just in time for Gemini to go to school. Fourth sat dejectedly on the hospital bed, watching Phuwin walk in and immediately stood up, but saw that his gait was not very normal, he looked very tired and difficult.

"Dude, are you working overtime all night?"

Fourth asked worriedly. He knew it was because of his illness that Phuwin  is health like that. Look at his face now,
, it looks extremely pale.

"I don't understand why your company keeps working until after 12 o'clock at night."

"Fourth...don't worry, you just need to recover well and mentally prepare for surgery."

Phuwin rubbed Fourth's head and said, trying to suppress his own fatigue. He gave Fourth a reassuring smile.

Today, Joong is on duty at the hospital. Phuwin needs to go to the company later, so he asked Joong to take care of Fourth for him.

-----------------

"Dunk, you're not paying attention to yourself again?"

In Joong's clinic, Dunk was sitting in a chair listening to him scolding him, but he acted like it was normal.

"Your body has a very high dose of sleeping pills. You are not allowed to take this drug anymore."

Joong said, then confiscated Dunk's box of tranquilizers. He hadn't been bothered by Dunk recently. He thought he was thinking about his own health. Who would have thought that yesterday his family brought him in with a critical condition? It's due to taking too many sleeping pills. Joong could no longer speak. He shook his head and looked at the person sitting silently in front of him, not knowing if he heard anything he said just now.

The door opened. Phuwin walked in. Seeing two people in front of him, he suddenly asked

"Dunk, are you here to see a doctor?"

Phuwin looked at Dunk and asked, this surprised Joong, since when did the two of them know each other

" Phuwin, I... just have a little stomachache, I came to get medicine."

Dunk saw Phuwin and smiled and said

"Do you two know each other?"

Joong asked

"Um, we met at my company"

Phuwin answered Joong, then continued

"Joong, could you please look after Fourth for me this afternoon? I'm going to work at the company. I don't feel secure leaving Fourth alone."

" Okay"

Phuwin finished speaking and gave him back the space, then he left. Dunk also walked out after him

" Phuwin!"

Phuwin heard the call and turned around, it turned out to be Dunk. Dunk was approaching him

"Is your family member in the hospital?"

"That's right, it's my younger brother"

"Can I come visit?"

"Um, then...it's okay to stop by for a while and then go to the company."