CH 46 - HEARD

After Phuwin heard this sentence, he was immediately surprised. Joong sat there holding his hand. Even though he couldn't see it, he still felt his eyes looking at him. Joong's words made Phuwin really surprised. He suddenly didn't know what to say. He was probably confessing his love.

The two people faced each other, the entire space in the room seemed extremely silent waiting for Phuwin's answer. Outside the door, there was a small figure standing still, the hand that was raised to knock on the door suddenly stopped in midair. Dunk had just finished preparing lunch. He went to call Joong and Phuwin to eat. Just as he was about to knock on the door, he accidentally heard Joong say something to Phuwin.

Dunk stood still, his small hand slowly dropped, hanging in the air as if he had no strength left. Dunk's eyes suddenly sting, tears just waiting to fall down his cheeks. Dunk turned and ran away, this time his tears could no longer be held back, they all fell down one after another, drop by drop. Dunk ran and wiped away those two tears, until he reached the small garden behind the school, where he sat down on the ground and sobbed. Finally, his unrequited feelings for so long were over, his heart was now broken, no one could pick it up and patch it back together for him.

Joong was still waiting for Phuwin's answer, he was still looking at him with expectant eyes. Just now, when he saw another boy calling, Joong suddenly felt that if it wasn't now, he might lose him.

"Joong, I'm sorry, you deserve someone much better than me"

Phuwin, after being motionless for a while, also answered. He only saw him as a friend, and when he confessed his love to him, he didn't know how to respond properly. Before, having thought about Fourth's statement that Joong liked him, and the two seemed compatible, Phuwin had also thought about what it would be like if the two were together. But now that's just in my mind, it's best for Phuwin to just be friends with him, because now he no longer has the qualifications to love someone else, he has lost his innocence,  Selling his body, the most humiliating way for him. Therefore, Phuwin now does not dare to think about falling in love with anyone.

"Why, Phuwin, you are very good, your personality, from top to bottom, exudes holiness, who can't see it? Phuwin, please give me a chance."

Joong said, he asked him again

"Joong, it's best for us to just be friends, I really don't have feelings for you, if being together is just a commitment for both of us.......But the way Dunk looks at you is different, he must have feelings for you. Dunk is very good, much better than me."

Phuwin said that every time he went to the hospital to examine Fourth, if Dunk was there with Joong and him, Dunk often secretly looked at him, something he had noticed for a long time. Dunk's eyes denounced everything. Dunk liked Joong, but Joong seemed to only see Dunk as his patient.

" Phuwin, I don't have feelings for him"

"You do, Joong, you just don't realize it."

Regarding the story of Dunk and Joong, Phuwin did not dare to say much, but about his observations during Dunk's visits to Fourth. Joong looked at Dunk with a slightly strange look, as if he was wondering why Dunk didn't talk to him. Phuwin saw everything, just hidden in his heart. If it comes to liking, he really likes him, but when it comes to love, Phuwin thinks he might love Dunk, he just doesn't realize it.

"It's nothing like that, Phuwin, I'll wait for you. If you're ready to accept me, then tell me."

Joong denied Phuwin's thoughts about him towards Dunk. He chose to wait for him. After all, he had already waited two years. It was okay to wait any longer. Joong thought so, he also waited, but forgot that there was also someone waiting for him for more than two years, yet he had no intention of reciprocating his feelings.

----------------------------------------

Joong took Phuwin out to eat. When they arrived, their mothers had already prepared the food. Joong looked around, couldn't see Dunk, so he turned to ask Win

"Win, where's Dunk? He said he was going to prepare food."

"Dunk came back a while ago. Didn't he go to call you two? When he saw Dunk come back, his eyes seemed to be red, then he asked permission to go back because there was an emergency."

Win said

"No, he didn't come to call me"

Phuwin spoke up, strangely, he hadn't seen Dunk coming, but Win said Dunk had returned and gone home. Joong's heart suddenly pounded a few times, as if he had just heard something disturbing. Yet Dunk left without saying a word like last time, since when did he and him become so distant? He feels that Dunk is so difficult to understand now, not like he was before. There must be something to relieve the restless feeling in my heart. He thought about Phuwin's words, did he have feelings for Dunk? It's hard to understand, there's no chance of this happening, but when he learned Dunk left, he still wondered why he was like that.