CH 41 - LEAVING

Phuwin worked until late at night and then finished it. Fourth called him earlier to ask why he hadn't come home yet. Phuwin answered honestly and finished his work so he could take leave tomorrow. Being so focused on work made him forget that Pond was also here. He admitted that he loved the company more than he loved his home. Looking at the clock, Phuwin knew he would sleep here tonight.

Thinking back on the past time, Phuwin suddenly wondered why he felt so upset with him. He just accidentally bumped into him the first time he came to the company and spoiled a piece of his shirt, but he hates me so much. But there were many times when he automatically quit without asking for permission. Why didn't he fire me? Recently, I often ran to Fourth. Why didn't he prosecute me?

Phuwin sat and looked stunned, those thoughts still appeared in his head, he remembered the time he took care of him, fed him porridge when he was sick, and even bought medicine for him, maybe it was twice. He is the only one who is kind to me. But just those two rare times, why did his heart beat so fast? Phuwin mocked himself, trying to tell himself to please not have any thoughts about feelings for him. Next to him, I will only have pain.

Pond was working and felt like someone was staring at him, so he looked up and saw Phuwin looking at him blankly. It seemed like he didn't notice that he had discovered him, because when he looked at him, Phuwin was still sitting there motionless, as if his eyes were on him but his mind was thinking about something else.

It was already night time, suddenly he stared at him with those little cat eyes, making him a little... horny.

"Phuwin"

He called out to him. Phuwin was suddenly awakened by that sound, realizing that he had been sitting there for a while, making him a little embarrassed. He heard his call and stood up and slowly approached.

Pond just waited for him to step closer to him before pulling him into his lap. Phuwin sat on his lap, his warm breath exuded when he touched his neck, causing Phuwin to shrink his neck. He leaned close to his ear and spoke with a voice full of love

"My bottom...I need your help tonight"

When Phuwin heard this, he knew what he wanted. He felt his bottom bulge, hard and hot. Phuwin was lying in his lap but couldn't get out, his embrace was too tight.

"Tonight, can you grant me one request?"

"Hmm"

"I will make love to you...but tomorrow morning, you don't need to throw money on the bed, today it's just me making love with you, not having to exchange anything"

"Okay"

Although Pond was surprised by his request, he also accepted. After hearing what he said, Phuwin turned around, then slowly crawled down his body, knelt at his feet, unzipped his pants and helped his brother. Pond couldn't stand it anymore and carried him into the room, the two started an intense love match.

------------------------------

The next morning, Phuwin woke up earlier than him and looked back at himself, but yesterday he carried him into the bathroom to wash his body. Phuwin looked over for a long while, in his mind rewinding the time he was his lover, he did everything but two things he didn't do, look into his eyes and kiss him. Phuwin stopped thinking, suddenly wishing like that, he was really crazy. He got out of bed, looked at him one last time and walked out the door.

Phuwin went to find the secretary

"P' khrapp, the director will wake up later, please give this to the director for me."

Phuwin gently pushed the paper in front of the secretary, it was a resignation letter. He decided that after healing Fourth, he didn't want to have anything to do with Pond anymore. He will apply for a job at another company and earn a living wage.

"Are you planning on quitting your job, Phuwin? Don't go, it's very difficult to find an assistant who can stand the director for as long as you."

The secretary sadly said, since having Phuwin, she has had less headaches with him. Now that he's gone, won't she continue to be tormented by him? Phuwin smiled

"Can you give it to him?"

Saying one sentence in a gentle voice, Phuwin turned and walked away. He stopped by the Marketing department to announce this news, of course the whole room had the same attitude as the secretary, sad and a bit helpless, everyone hugged him and refused to let go. Phuwin struggled for a while before everyone let him go. He left the company, looked back at the place where he had worked since graduating until now, gave a bitter smile, then turned and walked away.

-----------------------------------

"Fourth, are you done?"

Phuwin called Fourth, he had dragged a few piles of luggage downstairs, and Fourth was changing up there.

" I finished"

Fourth hurriedly ran down, Gemini had also come to pick them up at the gate. Speaking of Gemini, yesterday Phuwin had offered to help take care of Fourth, but he agreed without hesitation. Phuwin wondered why he was so nice to Fourth. He finally admitted to him that he liked Fourth since the first time they met. Phuwin heard this and felt even more reassured.

Gemini helped the two put their luggage in the car, then ran to the airport to reunite with Joong and Jimmy. The flight took off to America, promising a new life for Fourth, also a new life for Phuwin. The sky today is clear and cool, the sky is so blue that you can clearly see the clouds moving slowly. The flight carrying those people gradually disappeared in that clear sky. When they returned, they would bring a better life.

---------------------------------

"Gemini, when the surgery is done later, I'll probably return home early. I won't have time to see Fourth wake up. I hope you'll be the first to see him wake up. Take care of Fourth for me. I'll go." work for more than two weeks before being able to return."

Phuwin, after taking Fourth into the operating room, stood outside and chatted with Gemini. After receiving Gemini's nod, he felt more secure. Phuwin left to find Joong standing behind another room. Joong saw Phuwin and just spoke softly

"Phuwin, are you ready?"

"Um... let's go"