CH 14 - NEW FRIENDS

Joong drove to the address he had just been sent to. He didn't understand why he was stuck with someone like Dunk. Standing in front of the house and ringing the bell, Joong waited for someone in the house to open the door.

The person inside the house who came out was a boy who seemed a bit older than him, but looked very young

"You're Joong, right?"

" Hello"

"Come"

Joong followed the boy into the house, listening to him talk as he walked

"Your friend fainted right in front of my house. It was so urgent that I helped him into the house, found the phone, I called his number 1 priority number and met you. You are his important person right?"

"I'm just his doctor"

Joong responded, looking at the person sleeping on the bed, slightly looking at the medical box next to him

"Are you a doctor too?"

Joong asked, because looking at the first aid method on Dunk's body, it was a technique used by people in the iifirmary the other guy immediately smiled.

"Yes, but I retired a long time ago."

"Yes, nice to meet you, I'm Joong Archen, a doctor at Bangkok Hospital"

Joong smiled

"I'm Jitaraphol Potiwihok, you can call me Jimmy"

"Thank you for helping me to take care of him."

"It's okay, I just wanted to help. Because I could give first aid, I didn't take him to the hospital."

After chatting for a while, Joong took Dunk to the car. After putting Dunk's seatbelt on, he gently looked at the person lying still in front of him. When he slept, he slept really deeply, he couldn't wake up after calling. He took Dunk's phone, thought for a moment, then reached out and pressed the number two priority number, he thought this was his family member.

"Hey..."

On the other end of the line answered the call, Joong realized it was a deep voice, belonging to a boy, the voice seemed to exude maturity, it was none other than Pond.

"Hello...what are you calling me for?"

"Ah, you are Dunk's acquaintance, right? Would you mind coming to pick him up? He fainted. He's at my place now."

"Okay..."

Joong hung up the phone, while waiting for Pond to arrive, he just silently looked at the person next to him. When he slept, he looked much more peaceful, no longer talking too much or disturbing him while working. Perhaps because it was cold, Dunk unconsciously wrapped his arms around himself, and also retracted his head so his neck wouldn't get cold. Joong looked at this scene and suddenly found him a bit...cute, so he took his coat
to cover him, then returned to his driver's seat, sighing softly. What should he do with you, he knows you have feelings for him, but his heart already has a different image, he cannot accept your feelings.

Pond was sitting at the company working when he received a call from Joong. Dunk must have known about Dunk's medical condition. If he didn't eat and drink properly, his blood pressure would drop and lead to fainting. Pond immediately stood up and walked out. room, accidentally bumped into Phuwin, causing the pile of documents in his hand to fall to the ground. He probably didn't pay any attention to him, left him with the papers scattered on the floor and left the company immediately. Phuwin looked at his documents, he quietly sat down and picked them up, silently cursing that obnoxious director in his heart, every time he saw him he only encountered bad luck.

Pond drove to the meeting place, Joong stood outside the car door waiting for him

"You're the one who called me to pick up Dunk, right?"

"Yes, he's sleeping in the car, please take him home."

Joong replied, looking at the mature boy in front of him who looked a bit familiar, and finally remembered that Naravit was famous in the business world. He watched Pond carry Dunk out of the car and gently place him in his car. A strange feeling arose in Joong's heart. He didn't understand why he felt uncomfortable. He quickly dismissed that thought, he liked someone else, for him it was just the feeling between a doctor and a patient, that feeling of anxiety was probably just that. Waiting until Pond drove away, Joong also got in the car to return to the hospital.

-------------------

Today was still a normal school day for Chula students. Satang was in the staff room asking for autographs for his performance when he heard the news that there was a new student transferring to his class. After receiving the signature, Satang quickly ran back to the classroom and excitedly told everyone. Sitting down in his seat, Satang spoke up.

"Lately, our class is full of foreign students transferring to us. I don't know if this time it will be male or female. Is it beautiful?"

Satang said with an excited face, immediately receiving a pinch of Winny's ear

"So beautiful, so excited"

Satang screamed loudly, clutching his ear and screaming in pain. Fourth saw the strangeness in Winny's gaze and asked curiously.

"Hey, do you two have any plans? Lately I've been seeing each other all the time?"

"What's wrong?"

Winny ignored Fourth's words, but Satang still put on a happy face. Upon receiving Winny's threatening look, Satang showed an expression of agreement with Winny's words.

"That's right, what are you doing?"

Fourth still had a suspicious look in his eyes until the teacher walked into the classroom from outside the door, leading behind him a girl with a mixed-Western face. Immediately the whole class became noisy and it took the teacher a while to maintain order

"Children, our class has a new member. Let me introduce you."

"Hello everyone, I'm Min, I'm half German and Thai, I live in Germany, I just returned to Thailand to study, I hope everyone can help me."

Everyone clapped and cheered, only one person's eyes showed surprise, looking at the girl who was approaching him.

"Gemini, long time no see, do you miss me?"

Min looked at Gemini and smiled. Fourth sitting next to him looked over and saw the two of them looking at each other like friends who hadn't seen each other for a long time. He had some questions and wanted to ask but didn't. Fourth sat there, suddenly he saw Min's eyes looking at him and just smiled. Min looked at Fourth, then turned to Gemini

" Gemini, can I... sit next to you?"

Min looked expectantly at Gemini and then at Fourth. Fourth suddenly felt a bit awkward when he received that look. Min's eyes clearly showed the desire to sit next to Gemini. Fourth after hearing
he sat for a long time. Seeing that Gemini was awkward, he spoke up

"Let me go somewhere else, Min, please sit in my seat."

Fourth said as he cleaned up the books on the table, then stood up and tried to leave but was stopped by Gemini's hand

"No need, Min, sit somewhere else, I want to sit with Fourth."

Gemini said, Min stood hesitant for a long time, facing Gemini's affirming eyes, she had to move to sit at the next table, but Gemini refused.