CH 47 - LIGHT

Fourth took off the blindfold today. Gemini came to stay by his side early, knowing Fourth was worried and comforted him. He just held Fourth's hand while removing the bandage. Round after round of bandages were removed, everyone looked nervously at him

"Fourth, slowly open your eyes, so the light doesn't suddenly shine in."

Joong stood and unwrapped Fourth's bandage. The last bandage was removed. Joong carefully instructed Fourth. Fourth listened to Joong and slowly opened his eyes. After two weeks of not seeing light, Fourth was a little shocked at first because he was not used to it, then he felt the light slowly creeping into his eyes. Fourth opened his eyes, looking at the person in front of him who was blurry then gradually clear, it was Gemini, he was standing in front of him, looking at him with expectant eyes.

"Fourth, what's wrong, do you feel anything?"

Gemini asked, he saw his eyes gradually open. At first he was a bit stunned, his eye color had changed, it was lighter than his brown eyes before, seemingly turning amber, but a little darker. Gemini saw that those eyes were a bit familiar, but he thought it was because of the surgery that his eyes changed color a bit.

Fourth was able to fully open his eyes, he saw everything around him clearly, much clearer than before. Fourth looked down at his body, then around the room, then stopped to look at Gemini. Fourth smiled happily, he had a new life, a much better life than before. Fourth burst into tears of happiness, a few tears flowed down his cheeks, Gemini quickly wiped them away and comforted him. Joong standing next to him also shook his head. Joong smiled. He had witnessed many eye surgeries, but this time was the most special for Joong. Because the success of curing this disease has gone all the way, for Fourth.

---------------------------------

"Fourth, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

"I want to eat strawberries, but can I eat them?"

Fourth looked at Gemini, his eyes sparkling with anticipation

"Okay, Joong said it's okay not to eat spicy food, fruit is fine, so Fourth, wait a minute, let me go buy it for you."

Fourth listened to Gemini's words and immediately nodded, he had returned to his home. After two weeks of not being here, the feeling of homesickness had doubled. Now that he had returned home, Fourth sat contently lying on the sofa. . He intended to watch a movie, but Joong said he couldn't interact with electronics too much, so he got bored and just lay on the sofa lazily. The phone rang, he reached for the phone and pressed answer, it was an unknown number calling

"Hello"

"Fourth, remember me?"

-----------------------------

Phuwin had his bandage removed the same day as Fourth. That day he returned to Bangkok city immediately, but did not return home immediately. He needs to go to Bangkok hospital for a general check-up again before being allowed to return home. As soon as Phuwin's car drove to the gate of "Sunflower" school, a car drove in. Pond opened the door and walked down. He called him yesterday, but he blocked his number. Pond gave someone his phone number and hired someone to locate him so pond knew he were here. Pond got out of the car, then walked straight inside.

"Hey, who are you looking for?"

Gun was playing in the yard with his friends when he saw Pond and ran over to ask