CH 37 - STAY

"Do you really only see him as an assistant?"

Gemini looked at Pond questioningly. I hope my brother won't do anything to harm Phuwin. The door opened, Phuwin walked in holding a cup of coffee and placed it on the table for Gemini. Gemini also stopped asking his brother, putting that aside, Gemini asked Phuwin

" Phuwin, when will you finish your work?"

"Um...I don't know, what's wrong, Gemini?"

Phuwin secretly looked at Pond for a moment and hummed in response. Phuwin's after-work hours are no longer the same as those of a normal employee. When he takes a break, he take a break. Sometimes he forces him to stay overnight at the company, of course he sleep in his room.

"Can I come to your house for dinner? The food you cook is very delicious."

Gemini said, not sure if it was because the food Phuwin cooked was delicious or because he wanted to meet someone else. Phuwin suddenly smiled, since when did Gemini become a regular customer of our house, thinking back about it, it's hard to understand. Pond sitting up there saw Phuwin's smile, once again his heart was filled with waves of discomfort in his heart. How could those two people laugh and talk happily in front of him?

"He's working with me tonight, maybe he won't come home"

Before Phuwin could answer, Pond interrupted, his smile immediately faded, Phuwin stiffened. For Gemini, doing what he said was on the job side, but for him, the two words work in his ears had a different meaning, and he planned not to forgive him tonight.

"Why did you make him work all night and not come home? Our company isn't so big that we need to work overtime all night?"

Gemini said annoyed, from the moment he knew Phuwin until now, Gemini knew that he often worked late, but lately he often worked all night and didn't come home. He knew the reason was because his brother forced him to work overtime, why? Gemini is not upset. Looking at the tense atmosphere starting to take place in this room, Phuwin had to speak

"It's okay, Gemini, I'll ask you to come take care of Fourth tonight. If it's too late, you can just stay over."

Phuwin stopped Gemini's anger, and Gemini calmed down a bit upon hearing this. Phuwin asked him to take care of Fourth, of course he would come. Finally, I don't know how long it took for Gemini to leave the company. He went to the supermarket to buy some things and brought them to Fourth's house.

As soon as Gemini left, behind Phuwin there was a wave of cold air

"Phuwin, come here"

Pond spoke in a low voice, to be honest, Phuwin was scared to death every time he raised his deadly voice, because he knew what he wanted in that voice. But now, Phuwin could only sadly walk closer to him. Before he could do anything, he pulled his collar, making his whole body close to him.
Their eyes were closer together. Phuwin wanted to stand up, but he grabbed his collar and pulled him back harder

"You haven't seduced outsiders enough, now you also want to approach my younger brother?"

Pond spoke harshly, his hand tightened even more, causing Phuwin to resist a bit

"No, I consider Gemini as my younger brother"

Phuwin reached out to remove Pond's hand but was helpless, his hand kept holding Pond's hand. There was a knock on the door outside the room. Phuwin suddenly felt panic and urgency when he heard it. He reached out and pulled the boy's waist, making his whole body press close to him. Pond spoke softly in his ear