CH 36 - THE EARTH IS ROUND

"Phuwin, where are you going?"

"I... go back to my room"

As soon as Phuwin returned the documents to Pond, he called him back

"Move your things to my room, from now on you'll be my assistant,.."

Pond approached Phuwin, leaned close to him and spoke into his ear

"Serve me"

His low voice and hot breath tickled the skin next to his neck and ears, making Phuwin shiver. Since spending that night with him, Phuwin knew he was selling himself and crawling into the wolf's den. The day before, he intended to stop by Pawin's bar to quit his job and get his salary, but he again caught him right in front of the bar. He dragged him home and hung out with him all night. Before he could even get that little bit of salary, he stuffed him with a bunch of money and told him he didn't need to take that dirty money anymore, he would pay it for him.

Phuwin sighed and went back to his room to pack his things. The members of the department thought he was fired so they gathered around to ask questions, giving Phuwin a headache. Whe he said that he was going to be the director's assistant, everyone was shocked, but Phuwin was promoted, everyone was happy for him, on the contrary, he was crying inside, but thinking about the situation. The salary was also high, so he had to accept it.

--------------------------

"Gemini, why do you treat me like that?"

Min ran in front of Gemini to question him. He sent the recording and video to the principal, so she was immediately expelled at his request. Now, that video and audio tape have been distributed online causing her to be looked at with contempt by everyone.

"Fuck you Min, how dare you hurt Fourth"

Winny rushed out from nowhere and grabbed Min's hair, making her scream fiercely. Everyone around just stood there watching the fun. If they had to choose a side, everyone in the class would definitely choose Fourth. She had just transferred here and had already harmed their class president like that. They only wished it was Winny. Using a little more force, everyone enjoyed watching Min being beaten up by Winny, until Satang came to stop Winny from letting go of Min's hair. Min was angry but couldn't do anything. She hugged her disheveled hair and ran out of the classroom. Then they would all pay the price. Min had no intention of stopping here. She would ask her brother to pay for this humiliation.

"Fourth, how are you feeling?"

Today Dunk went to the hospital to visit Fourth. Since getting to know Phuwin, Dunk gradually became closer to the two of them. Many times when he went to the hospital because of a stomach ache, Dunk stopped hanging around Joong and kept going to Fourth's room to chat. Today Fourth was discharged from the hospital, Dunk was also here

Speaking of Dunk's love life, he hasn't talked much with Joong lately, he simply doesn't want to bother, because every time he stands next to Phuwin with him, he feels inferior. Every time Joong talked about Fourth's condition, he asked Phuwin if he was okay, and told him not to work too hard. Dunk sat next to him, thinking to himself, he was the most workaholic, but he still didn't remind him of such a sweet sentence, every time he saw him he only blamed him.

Dunk didn't mean to give up completely, but he just wanted to calm down a bit. Recently he also stopped using sedatives, because seeing Fourth's strength made him admire him.

"I'm better, you see, I'm finally discharged from the hospital."

Fourth was full of spirit and answered Dunk. After spending more than a week in the hospital, this time being discharged home, Fourth felt like he was liberated. Phuwin couldn't come and take Fourth home today, so he asked Dunk to take him home.

The sound of footsteps approaching made Fourth and Dunk turn around to look, it was Gemini. Today he also learned that Fourth was discharged from the hospital, so as soon as he finished studying, he ran right here. This time Dunk saw him and wasn't too surprised, because he had seen Fourth talking to him before on his birthday.

"Hey Dunk, do you know Fourth?"

Dunk was not surprised, but Gemini was different. Seeing Dunk standing next to Fourth, he was startled. Last time, Fourth almost misunderstood Dunk as the person who saved him, so he was shocked, now seeing such a scene, surely could not help but feel uneasy in my heart.

"Well, just recently, I met Fourth's brother, so I got to know Fourth."

"When did you know P' Phuwin?"

"Well, in Pond company, phuwin works for Pond's company, don't you know?"

Gemini once again received another surprise. He didn't expect that Phuwin would work for his own company. It's true that the earth is round and he will meet familiar people everywhere he goes. He thought in his mind that whenever he had free time, he should stop by his brother's company for a bit. Gemini then took Fourth home with Dunk. Phuwin told him to leave early today, so the three of them went to the supermarket to buy some things to cook dinner together.

-------------------

The time until Fourth's surgery became shorter and shorter. Fourth also returned to school, but he still had to go to the hospital regularly because sometimes his eyes could not see what the lecturer wrote on the computer. Fourth walks a lot and sometimes bumps into other people, so Gemini always walks behind him. After taking Fourth home, Gemini wanted to go to Pond's company for a trip.

-----------------

Gemini entered the company, everyone who saw him bowed to him. Knowing that Phuwin has become his brother's assistant, Gemini also went straight to Pond's room and knocked on the door. Phuwin heard the knock on the door and ran out. Seeing Gemini in front of him, he immediately stood still for a few seconds

"Gemini, how did you get in here?"

Phuwin asked. Pond sat at his desk when he heard Phuwin call Gemini's name and raised his head, but wait, how does Phuwin know about his brother?

"Why can't I come to my brother's company?"

Gemini smiled, because he didn't know the relationship between Phuwin and his brother, so Gemini calmly answered him. Gemini walked inside

"Pond, I didn't expect your assistant to be P' Phuwin"

Gemini said as he walked in, he came and sat down. Phuwin also closed the door and followed

"Gemini, do you want some coffee? I'll make you a cup."

Phuwin asked Gemini, his face unable to hide his surprise when he learned that Gemini was Pond's younger brother. Why are they both brothers but they have two different personalities? Thinking back, Gemini is Pond's younger brother, Dunk is Pond's best friend, he is close to both of them, but with Pond, it's just a physical relationship. Thinking about this, I don't understand why Phuwin suddenly laughed at himself, since when did he wish that he and he could become as good as Dunk and Gemini, right from the beginning, both of them were inherently good. The relationship is very bad.

"Yes, please give me a glass, just a little sugar"

Gemini's voice woke Phuwin up. He mechanically nodded then walked out of the room. Gemini saw Phuwin's back disappear, so he turned to talk to Pond

"Dude, why did you take Phuwin as your assistant? If you think he looks like Tael, then you should look again. His eyes... look like him at first glance, but they're actually very different. It's much more beautiful than Tael"

"Why do you say that? He's just my assistant."