Special Chapter

The long wait is over. As promised, special chapter of Rainbows After the Rain is finally here. This is just a small gift for my Aries and for myself as well.  And to the young me who’s always having a hard time expressing herself through words, don’t worry.  Here, you’ve written a beautiful story that allows you to express who you are, healed your inner child, and gave voice to your emotions. You must be so proud of what you’ve become as an adult.

And thank you, God. Thank you for another year to spend with my Family, friend’s, and Aries. Sana akin na ‘tong taong ito. 2024, treat me kindly, please. 

Happy 19th birthday to me! And enjoy reading po! 

****

NICK

Warning: R-18

"Hubby, wake up…"

I woke up when I felt those warm soft hands on my shoulders, slowly shaking me.

"Mm…" I replied with a groan.

Damn, I’m so tired. We just made love ‘til dawn last night. We got caught up with several different projects. Bumabawi lang na nasosolo namin ang isa’t-isa.

I felt the bed sank when Kaede moved closer to me. 

"Love…" I felt his lips on my naked back and I heard his giggles. "So many scratch marks…"

"You put that…"

"Nope. I actually tattooed it," he chuckled as I felt his hands slowly locking each other on my tummy.

Gumalaw ako at hinarap siya. Sumalubong sa akin ang labi nito. 

"Good morning, my sleeping handsome," I was greeted by his smile that was brighter than the sun. 

Napangiti ako. What a beautiful view to start my day.

"Good morning, my love…" I pecked on his lips too. Tinagalan ko pa nang ilang minuto.

Nang kumalas ako ay tinitigan ko siya. He played with my messy hair as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. 

Pinikit ko ang mata at humawak sa braso niya. Nang kumalas ito ay nagmulat ako ulit. I looked at him sleepily and I pouted.

"Why do we have to wake up early anyway?"

"We’ll harvest my farm today, love…"

Napangiti ako nang may maramdaman sa tyan. Ewan ko ba. Mas lumala lang yata ang pagkabaliw ko sa kaniya noong maikasal kami. Sa simpleng bagay, para na akong mangingisay sa kilig! Simpleng ‘love’ niya lang, nilulunod ako.

Ngunit mas malala ang kiliti ko sa tuwing tinatawag niya akong hubby. Ever since we got married, he only called me hubby thrice. The first one was the day that we got married. The second one was… well, it was the most satisfying and memorable one. When I made him moan it on the night of our honeymoon. The third one was today.

And damn, a simple hubby from him can already make me fold. Ang daya nga eh. 

"I see. Five more minutes, hmm? Come here…" I spread my arms, urging him for a tight and warm embrace.

Ngumiti siya nang isiksik niya ang buong sarili sa mga bisig ko.

Tumalikod siya sa akin. I hugged him from behind and placed my hands on his tummy. I smiled. Sarap.

"Today is day eight hundred and seventy-nine…" I showered soft kisses on his neck.

Amoy na amoy ko siya. Ang bango. Binabaliw ako. Tangina. Mahal na mahal ko ‘to.