Now, I Need Your Help

Dear readers, 

Thank you for sticking around to the end of this story. Granted, there will be a full-scale sequel on the way, it's always been in the plans since I watched Frozen Empire a few months ago. However, I'd still like to give back to you, since each and every one of you got me this far into completing this story. There's an idea I've had in my head for the past few weeks about creating a spinoff story, one that would span over the time between these two movies. And, as a thank you, I'd like to make it a request based story, not exactly a one-shot series, but like a linear story based on your ideas. I'm more than willing to write them all out and publish them under a similar style to Paranormal Prodigies. Let me know if that's something you might want to do, I'd love to sit here in the comments, or message me directly, and read what you guys have to say. Thank you again for helping me get this far. In the meantime, as I'm going to take a break before I write the Frozen Empire book, go ahead and check out some of the other stories and poetry I have posted around my page! I have a feeling you guys might enjoy them. 

Until next time, friends. 

- Kieran