𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺

"𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤."

-----*
(In this chapter I'll also add jungkook's friends pov, hope you'll like that part too.!!)
-----*

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥.

As time went by, Y/n had slowly begun to get comfortable around Jungkook's four friends Kim Eunae, Lee Minji, Choi Soobin, and Kim Taehyun

They were all childhood friends of Jungkook from Busan, now studying together at Seoul National University,
while she was still in high school.

Despite the age difference, the group had welcomed her warmly, making her feel less like an outsider and she started to get more open up infront of his friends sharing her thought and stories to them.

She got to know about their lovely personality as she's feeling so good and delighted around them,

Eunae was the lively one, always the life of the party. Her jokes had a flair for turning any situation into comedic gold, leaving everyone in stitches.

"Remember that time Taehyun tried to impress that girl back in our high school and ended up tripping over his own shoelaces?" she exclaimed, doubling over with her laughter.

"He couldn't look at a pair of shoes for weeks without blushing!"
Hahaa.. haa..!! she said while laughing and teasing Taehyun.

Minji, on the other hand, was the epitome of kindness and intelligence. She had a gentle demeanor that put everyone at ease.

Soobin was quiet and introspective,
often lost in his thoughts, but when he spoke, his words were always thoughtful and considerate.

Taehyun on the other hand was the joker, always teasing and making light of any situation, which kept the group's spirits high.

The friends had a bond that was clear to anyone who saw them together, and she admired that. She felt a strange sense of belonging with them, even though she was much younger and still in high school.

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

I felt a strange sense of belonging with Jungkook's friends. Eunae's jokes always made me laugh, the whole time and Minji's kindness was something I looked up to.