𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟸

"𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝."

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

𝟮 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I was feeling all sorts of emotions, frustration,  guilt, anger. I need to clear my mind, so I decided to meet Minji and Soobin, at the cafe near Y/N's school.

As I sat down with them, I started unloading everything that had happened two days ago."First of all sorry, guys for dragging you into, this but I need to talk about what's going on in my life."

"Y/N....that day, She, spilled coffee on my laptop. It ruined some important work and I lost it.

Later that evening I yelled at Dad, because he told me about the engagement promise he made to Mr. Kang. I didn't know what to do and it was all too much, and I didn't handle it well....!"

They both listened intently, Minji's expression softening. "It's sounds like you've been through a lot, Jungkook. It must be tough for you, trying to manage everything."

I nodded, feeling frustrations. “It’s just so frustrating. She acts out, and it’s like she doesn’t understand the impact of her actions."

Minji placed a comforting hand on my arm. "You’re right that she’s struggling, and it might be affecting how she behaves. But you also need to take care of yourself. It’s not just about how she is affecting you, it’s also about how you’re handling the stress."

I took a deep breath, feeling exhausted of the past few days. "I know. And honestly, I feel guilty for shouting at Dad.

I told him I couldn’t marry her. I don’t think I could ever feel that way about her. And there’s someone else… someone I’ve been thinking about for a while now."
M

inji’s eyes widened with curiosity. “Someone else? Who is it?”

I hesitated, not ready to reveal my feelings, not now. "It’s someone I care about a lot, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to talk about it yet."

Soobin, who had been listening quietly, joined in. "Jungkook, you need to find a way to deal with your feelings and not let them affect your relationships with others. It’s clear you’re struggling, but you should try to find a way to balance your emotions."

Minji nodded in agreement. "And remember, everyone is going through their own challenges. We all need time to process and heal Y/n included."

I sighed, feeling both relieved and conflicted. "Thanks, to both of you. I really needed to talk this out. I guess I’ve to figure things out myself and how to handle everything without losing control."

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

As they continued their conversation, Jungkook began to feel sense of relief. Minji’s calming presence and her attempts to lighten the mood with funny jokes were working. He found himself smiling and laughing, grateful to her.

"Why did the scarecrow win an award?" Minji asked with a grin. "Because he was outstanding in his field."

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. "That’s terrible but it’s exactly what I needed right now."