𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟸

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭."

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"Miss Y/N, I’m sorry I lied to you," Jun said, hurrying after her as they walked toward the grape garden.

She, turned to him with a warm smile. "It’s okay, Jun. I understand," she replied. After a brief pause, but she playfully added, "But don’t do it again!!" Her sudden serious tone made Jun tense up, but before he could react, she laughed and said, "I’m kidding, Jun!! Relax."

Jun let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding and laughed along with her. "You almost scared me to death, Miss Y/N!!" he exclaimed, still chuckling a bit.

"Miss Y/N, wait here for a moment. I have to grab something" Jun said, pointing toward the small office near the garden. "I’ll company you up to form after that" he added as he headed toward the office to fetch the carts.

She nodded and stayed behind, but as she stood there, her thoughts drifted back to Jungkook’s harsh words. The memory of him saying he hated her, would never forgive her, and how he was even willing to leave his own house all because of her played over and over in her mind. Her heart felt heavy with guilt and sadness, knowing she was at the center of everyone’s anger.

"Hatred buried deep inside your heart, Jungkook…" she muttered to herself. "Were I a villain in your last life?" she added, gritting her teeth in frustration.

Trying to shake off her thoughts, she  wandered further into the garden, appreciating the beauty of the grapevines until something caught her eye. She halted her steps as she noticed a car parked in the distance, far from the garage.

Curious, she looked closer and spotted Jungkook’s wheelchair inside the car. The realization hit her he had tricked her all along, pretending to be disabled and making her cry for him for days. The memory fueled her anger, and a mischievous idea crossed her mind.

Determined, she pulled out a hairpin from her hair, quickly scanning the garden to make sure that no one was watching. Then, she bent down and punctured the first tire, watching with satisfaction as the air hissed out.

"That’s what you get for messing with me, Jungkook" she whispered to herself, a smirk forming on her lips.

She proceeded to puncture the remaining tires one by one, admiring her handwork afterward. With a smug smile, she patted her shoulder for a job well done.

Just then, she realized how long Jun was taking. "Jun!! I’m heading back to the dorm, okay?" she shouted toward the office. Without waiting for a response Y/N hurried away, eager to avoid being caught for her great work.

She had recently been granted permission to move back to the dorms after much persuasion. Mr. Jeon had initially insisted her to stay in the house but she had convinced him that it was better for everyone if she stayed in the dorms. After some struggle and reasoning with Mr. Jeon he finally agreed.

As she rushed back, she couldn’t help but grin, feeling a small sense of victory for once, even if it was just a little prank.

After finishing her tasks and falling into a small but deep sleep, she woke up feeling slightly refreshed. Still wanting to relax her mind, she decided to take a warm bath.

Once she was ready, she planned to head to the canteen for a meal, but as she stepped outside her dorm she noticed Mr. Jeon sitting on a bench near the entrance. Surprised, she smiled and paused in her tracks.