Family Nathalie 15

A/N: @mlb0dame here's your smut!

He grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her up, her back still pressed against the metal door.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Groaned Nathalie as she felt his hard throbbing member meet her most sensitive area. "I like that a lot, Gabriel!"

He couldn't answer as his lips were too busy with sucking on the side of her neck. He grinded his hips between her thighs, causing a strong friction in between them, until he could feel her wrapping her legs tighter around him than she had done in the beginning. Now able to support her own weight by that, she too started to move, adjusted her own movements with his and soon they could both barely hold back from crying out their pleasure.

Gabriel pulled his mouth away from her skin for a moment to catch his breath, Seizing the situation, Nathalie pushed them both off of the door and let her feet slide along his thighs to the floor. Then she hummed.

"Just follow my lead."

Nudging him backwards, the very aroused woman was already pulling at his shirt. Before they even reached Gabriel's huge bed, they were both naked and all over one another.

"Fuck, love. You're even more beautiful in the daylight. I want to make love to you for hours, but just looking at your flawless body and your perfect skin makes it hard for me to not spill my fluids all over you."

Nathalie blushed deeply while she reached between them and started to rub his member with her palm.

"Not helping!" He grunted through gritted teeth.

His beloved woman giggled and gave him a stronger push after which he fell backwards onto the mattress. Climbing on top of him, she was soon straddling his legs, her most sensitive parts rubbing along his balls while her hand still had him in a firm grasp.

"Oh God, Nath! Stop that or we won't be able to even try to use those condoms!"

"Oh, crap. They're still in the..."

"No they're not! I put one into the pocket of my trousers."

Nathalie let out a sigh of relief and quickly scooted backwards and turned around to pick up his pants. Pulling the silver wrapping out of his back pocket, she was quick to tear it open and get back into her previous position. She had only done this in their sex education class, and only over a cucumber. But she swallowed her shyness down and did as they had been taught back then. It was a bit of a struggle but she managed to get it over his swollen member and rolled it down to the hilt.

"They're supposed to taste like strawberries." She whispered into his ear, then snaked along his body until she reached his erection with her mouth. Cupping her lips over his tip, she then licked around the glans before pushing down the shaft until he was deep in her throat.

"Holy fucking shit, woman, you're making me cum if you go on like that."

Smirking, Nathalie let him slowly slide out of her mouth and straightened herself on his lap, then used her hand to guide him to her entrance. She lowered herself incredibly slowly down on his hard on, took him in bit by bit until he was buried deep inside her core, and they both cried out in bliss.

"Oh yes!" Came from Nathalie as she began to move up and down.

"Hold on for a minute, love. I need to... oh shit... stop, Nathalie, or I can't hold back any longer."

He grabbed her hips and held her steady for a couple of seconds that seemed like an eternity to her.

"You're torturing me, Gabriel. I am so close, please don't stop now." She mewled against his lips.

Instead of answering, the designer let go of her side with one hand and moved it to her clit, using his thumb to rub tiny ellipses over and around it until she threw her head back and her pelvis began to thrust towards him.

"Oh yes, oh Gabriel, I'm so close, please, let go and cum with me!" She screamed in agony.

He groaned loudly and moved his arm back up, pulling her down with both hands on her hips, while he fiercely pushed upwards into her depth. Only seconds later, her lower half was jolting against him with an uncontrollable force and her cries echoed through the large room.

"Damn it, Nathalie, I..."

He couldn't say anything else, because he too was feeling his final release wash over him and instead he pressed his mouth over one of her areolas and screamed against her breast, making her orgasm a second time.When her body finally relaxed from the lingering tension and convulsing, she was panting heavily and let herself fall forward onto his chest,

"Holy crap. This was... I can't even find words for that." She gasped.

Gabriel grinned at her, as well out of breath.

"Same here, darling, same here." He gushed out and pressed his lips against hers. "I need to... you know, because of the condom..."

He pointed towards his penis which had begun to shrink and if he didn't pull it out soon the condom would be useless.

"Yeah, I know. Too bad, I'd like to stay like that a little longer." Nathalie whined and made him smile and kiss her again.

"Me too, love. But I promised you to not risk anything again until we're both ready, so..."

He rolled them both to the side, grabbing the rim of the condom as he did, while his member slowly slid out of her warm and wet cave.

"This can't be happening!" He exclaimed a moment later. "I get why it would break when it was already a couple of years old, but..."

Nathalie followed his gaze and her jaw dropped.

"This... How did that... Are you sure your dick doesn't have any stings or something? I've never seen those things tear like they do when they're around your penis. I guess we should consider the morning after pill. And then I should soon start some other contraceptive or we will have to deal with the consequences."

"Or maybe," he paused and looked at her, "maybe it's a sign to just take the risk of having a baby together in the near future. I know, we've talked about that, but let's at least think about letting nature take its course before making any decisions."

Nathalie sighed and rolled onto her back.

"Fine, let's talk about it. Hypothetically. That doesn't mean that I agree with anything you just suggested."

Gabriel smirked.

"But it also doesn't mean that you are against my suggestion!"