☀️twenty eight🐱

Wednesday. December 6, 2023.

yoongi:
good morning hobaaa.

hoba:
good morning yoonie.

yoongi:
you should come over after school. my brother is going to his girlfriend and my parents are going to a holiday party at my dad's office and i will be alone.

hoba:
i slept well, thank you for asking. how did you sleep?

yoongi:
lmfao i slept good.

hoba:
lol i will have to ask my sister but i'm sure she won't mind.

yoongi:
my parents already said it was alright if that makes her say yes even faster.

hoba:
i'm sure she wouldn't mind either way.

hoba:
she told me i would have to get a job when i turn 18 to help with the bills and so we can move after i graduate.

yoongi:
oh yeah,

yoongi:
have you thought about what you wanted to do for a job?

hoba:
i'm only 16. and i turn 17 in two months. so i have at least a year to think about it.

yoongi:
yeah, maybe you can become a server and all of us guys can come visit you at work.

hoba:
that would be nice. any job would be stressful but a server job does sound nice.

yoongi:
i might end up quitting my job here soon. i have been getting into production lately. i might send in some beats i've made and see if I can get a production job.

hoba:
i never knew you were that into music.

yoongi:
well, when you want to stop doing all the bad stuff, you find something else to do so you can stop the bad stuff.

hoba:
that makes sense.

hoba:
my sister said yes but i will have to ride home with you because she will be at work.

yoongi:
i will let my mom know to pick us up after school.

yoongi:
also, thanks for helping me ice skate. i never thanked you for that.

hoba:
you don't have to thank me, it comes with the friendship.

yoongi:
what did i do to deserve such good friends? 🥹

hoba:
simply being yourself.

hoba:
i have to go, i will see you in a few.

yoongi:
see you soon.