✏️eighty seven✏️

Wednesday. December 25, 2024.

Hoseok and Jiwoo finished packing their bags for the week and head to Yoongi's house. They both woke up this morning, excited to have their own Christmas, but also get to spend it with Yoongi and his family. They are finally getting to know what being a family is like.

"I'm nervous to meet grammy and poppa," Jiwoo taps the steering wheel nervously. "What if they don't like me? And then they will never want me over for another holiday and the whole thing is just ruined." "Jiwoo please, you are being kind of over dramatic." Hoseok rolls his eyes at his older sister.

"Maybe just a little." "Try a lot." Hoseok cuts her off. "They will love you. They love me and you are my bigger sister so I promise, it will be okay." Jiwoo sighs. "I know. I just don't want to mess this up for you." "And you won't. I promise." Jiwoo smiles at her younger brother.

They sit in silence while they are riding in the car. Hoseok turns to Jiwoo after a while and smiles, "So Geumjae?" Jiwoo giggles a bit and her face flushes red. "What about him?" "I see the way you guys look at each other." Hoseok laughs out and Jiwoo laughs with him. "We will talk about it later." Jiwoo says as they pull up to the house. Hobi nods his head.

+

Yoongi and Hoseok rode with Yoongi's parents while Geumjae and Jiwoo rode together. Yoongi's parents, Yoongi, and Hoseok thought it would be a good idea for them to get to know each other.

Yoongi mostly spent the time in the car asleep. He laid his head in Hoseok's lap and Hobi played with his hair, listening to music in his Airpods. Hoseok took a small nap but was woken up at the gas station.

They arrived at grammy and poppa's house. They decided to just open their gifts with Yoongi's entire family. Now that Yoongi was fully prepared that the whole family was going to be there, he felt more comfortable knowing that he only had to introduce one other person.

And the fact that it was Geumjae's turn to get embarrassed in front of someone they liked.

After gift exchange, everyone broke off into the little group of doing things. The kids, Hoseok, and Yoongi went outside to play. Hoseok and Yoongi were put in charge of watching them until they got ready to come in the house. Geumjae was hanging out with his grammy, an uncle, his father, and a few cousins his age.

Jiwoo was hanging out with poppa, an aunt, an older cousin, and Yoongi's mother. They sit and chat about life and stuff.

"So you dropped out of college to take care of Hoseok?" Poppa asked with a smile and Jiwoo nodded. "Yes sir. Hoseok was 14 when our dad left one day and never came back. I was the only adult in his life that didn't abandoned him. I had to step up and be a big sister. Luckily I was driving then so I could get Hoseok to school."

Yoongi's mother smiles. "I think you did a very good job at raising him. He is such a gentleman and not to mention, he makes my Gigi happy." Jiwoo smiles. "I'm so glad they met. Yoongi helped Hoseok stop being bullied and he makes him so happy. I was getting scared for Hoseok for a while," She whispered the last part, as Hobi and Gigi are walking in the house with the kids.

"He only had one friend and was coming home with different bruises on his face everyday. I can't move him to a different school with how tight my schedule is. I did everything I could but sometimes it feels like that I didn't do anything." She frowns a little.