Mafia!Brothers and Hitman!Reader

"We need to finish this quickly!" Osomatsu yelled over the gunfire, ducking behind a thick concrete wall before hearing the faint 'click' of a magazine being released from the well. Swinging his firing arm and shoulder around cover, he narrowed in on the rival gunner and pulled the trigger twice before hiding from a fresh stream of bullets.

"Four more!" A call responded to his cry, the lower voice identifying the speaker as Karamatsu. Another sporadic round of gunfire sounded to Osomatsu's left, the eldest quickly glancing around cover to find the machine gunner dead against the tripod of his weapon, darting towards more cover within the raided mansion.

The faint moonlight streamed through the large bay windows lining the hallway Osomatsu ducked into, a swear falling from his lips as he stood within the windowframe's shadow. He hated bay windows.

Sucking in a breath, he held his pistol close and ran as fast as he could towards the other end of the hall, each step mimicking his heartbeat.

Ten feet left.

Five feet.

Pain blossomed through his left shoulder, the momentum from the sudden attack sending Osomatsu spiraling to the ground within the shadow of the hall corner, "Fuck...! Sniper! West hall by moonset!"

"You hit?" He heard Todomatsu's high-pitched voice call out from some nearby room, the gunfire suddenly dying down as the warning rippled through the invading forces.

"Yeah...Ichimatsu, take them out," Ripping off his black suit jacket, Osomatsu tore off the blood-splattered sleeve and cinched it tight around his shoulder using his teeth and right hand. He heard the shuffle of fabric before seeing the fourth sextuplet inch close, the dark gray hooded jacket covering the bright purple shirt underneath, "Ichimatsu?"

"Couldn't get into position. Top floor was flooded with men," The family doctor grabbed Osomatsu's healthy shoulder and dragged him further away from the window, pushing him against a wall and pulling out a white syringe-like container filled with a clear green liquid, "Bite."

He had only offered a roll of sock to Osomatsu, who gripped the fabric between his teeth before shoving the pointed end of the container into the bullet wound. The pain was excruciating, but they both knew it was better than bleeding out from a bullet wound.

With the injected liquid now hardening into a semi-solid gel, Osomatsu spat the fabric out, "What's the situation?"

"Pinned by two snipers. Best bet is hiring," Ichimatsu was intentionally short. No wasted breath, no useless info.

"Totty! Get your contact on the line!" The family head shouted the order, an acknowledgement heard from just a few feet away, "Get the closest one here. I don't care about price."

Todomatsu appeared next to the two bloodied men, his appearance much cleaner than the other brothers -- near pristine in the environment. His knives rested in their belt sheaths, the only sign of their use being the fasteners were unsnapped, "There's a hitman in the area. They only stated to bunker."

"Bunker? In here? Hope they're not gonna take all night," Osomatsu groaned, leaning his head against the wall for a moment. Rolling his injured shoulder to test the pain levels, he braced himself against the wall as he stood up, "Finish off any stragglers and gather what information you can from their database. We need to find out which gang hired these assholes to mess with us."

Osomatsu had moved to the closest infirmary the raided mansion had, sitting on the metal table within the room that had no windows while Ichimatsu finished suturing the wound. He eyed the ruined red-dyed long sleeve shirt that lay discarded on the floor, his bare chest open to the elements.