04

Woozi couldn’t stop thinking about the music he heard at the bar a few nights ago. It was their last night before heading back to Seoul, and it had been two days since that memorable night. Mingyu, Hoshi, Seungkwan, and DK had been trying to get him to visit the convenience store or the bar where Yuna worked, but he always resisted. It wasn’t because he didn’t want to meet her or hear their music again; it just wasn’t his style to go out like that. He liked staying home where he had everything he needed.

But this night was different. Woozi was scared he might never hear Yuna’s band again if he didn’t go out tonight. They had an upcoming comeback to prepare for, and he knew his free time would be limited. When Hoshi and Mingyu asked him once more if he wanted to go out, he hesitated but finally agreed.

As they walked toward the bar, Hoshi nudged Woozi. "You know, you might get lucky and catch her performing again."

Woozi shrugged. "Maybe. But even if she’s not there, I just want to hear some good music."

Mingyu smiled. "It's great to see you out and about, Woozi. It’s not every day we see this side of you."

Woozi smiled faintly. "Don’t get used to it."

When they arrived at the bar, Woozi’s heart sank a little. Yuna’s band wasn’t performing. Another band was on stage instead.

Seungkwan tried to cheer him up. "Hey, this band sounds pretty good too. Let’s give them a chance."

Woozi nodded, though he was clearly disappointed. "Yeah, you’re right. Let’s enjoy the night."

Despite his initial letdown, Woozi tried to enjoy the music. The band was talented, but they didn’t captivate him like Yuna’s band had.

As they walked back to the inn, Woozi couldn’t stop wondering why Yuna and her band weren’t there.

"Do you think she’ll be performing tomorrow?" Mingyu asked, noticing Woozi’s disappointment.

Woozi shook his head. "I doubt it. We have to leave early in the morning."

Hoshi patted him on the back. "Don’t worry, Woozi. If it’s meant to be, you’ll hear her music again. Maybe even in Seoul."

Woozi smiled weakly. "Yeah, maybe."

Back at the inn, Woozi lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. He replayed the memory of Yuna’s performance in his mind, the way her voice filled the room and captivated the audience. He regretted not going out sooner, not trying harder to see her again.

The next morning, as they packed up to leave for Seoul, Woozi felt like he had unfinished business. He promised himself that if he ever got the chance, he would find Yuna and her band. He couldn’t let such talent go unnoticed.

In the car, DK noticed Woozi’s quiet mood. "Hey, you okay?"

Woozi sighed. "Yeah, just thinking about the band. I wish I had more time to listen to them."

Seungkwan leaned forward. "Don’t worry, Woozi. If they’re that good, they’ll make it big. You’ll see them again."

Mingyu nodded in agreement. "And who knows, maybe they’ll come to Seoul for a gig. We’ll keep an eye out."

Woozi looked out the window, determined. "Yeah. I hope so."

As they drove back to Seoul, Woozi’s thoughts were filled with Yuna’s music. He didn’t know when or how, but he was certain their paths would cross again. For now, he had to focus on the comeback, but the memory of Yuna’s music stayed with him, a melody he couldn’t forget.