30

Everyone decided to celebrate the big news with a night out. Scoups had already called to reserve an entire restaurant just for them, determined to make the night unforgettable.

"We'll be leaving at 5 PM," S.Coups announced. "Be ready before then," he added, looking especially at the girls, knowing they had a tendency to be late.

"Stop looking at us like that," Yuna pointed out, smirking.

"We're always on time. Jeonghan is the one who's always late," Soyeon chimed in.

"Do not drag me into this," Jeonghan laughed.

"Just get ready now," Minho urged.

"We're waiting for Heejin. She'll be here soon, and we'll get ready together," Yuna explained.

As if on cue, Heejin burst into the room, shouting, "Where are my K-pop idols at?"

She ran to Yuna and Soyeon, giving them a big hug. "I'm sooo proud of you," she exclaimed, her excitement palpable. Heejin had been there for the band since day one, always supporting them and cheering them on. She had always hoped for the day of their debut to finally come. Now, here they were.

"Where are the guys?" Heejin asked as she pulled back, looking around for Joon and Minho.

Spotting them, she ran over and hugged them too. "I knew you would make it," she said, beaming with pride.

The room was filled with laughter and joy. They knew this was just the beginning of their journey, but for now, they were ready to enjoy the moment together.

Later in the girls' room, they were busy getting ready for the night out.

"I heard you didn't sleep in your room yesterday," Heejin said, grinning at Yuna.

Yuna immediately looked at Soyeon, knowing it was her who had spilled the beans. Soyeon played innocent.

"Soyeon!" Yuna exclaimed.

"What?" Soyeon responded, feigning ignorance. "You still haven't told me anything about what happened."

"Nothing happened," Yuna insisted.

"Just look at yourself in the mirror. Your expression says it all," Heejin teased.

Yuna couldn't hide her embarrassment. "We slept together, but not like that. After the talk with you guys, I met Scoups and had a talk with him in his studio," Yuna explained.

"Oh, I'm sure Woozi didn't like that," Heejin said knowingly.

"You should've seen his face, trying to hide his jealousy," Yuna chuckled, causing the girls to laugh.

"So how did you end up sleeping in his studio?" Soyeon asked.

"When I was leaving Scoups' studio, I ran into Woozi. We went to eat ice cream at the convenience store around the corner," Yuna said, blushing at the memory.

"Then, when we came back, he asked if we could stay together longer," Yuna continued.

"He really said that?" Soyeon exclaimed.

"Girl, he is head over heels for you," Heejin laughed.

"He was so cute. How could I say no? And then, well, we went to his studio and, oh my gosh," Yuna trailed off.

"What?" Heejin prompted.

"He laid his head on my lap and asked me to sing for him," Yuna revealed.

"That is so sweet," Heejin said, her eyes wide.

"I can't believe Woozi did that. I thought I knew him well enough," Soyeon added, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I think seeing you with Scoups made him realize that he had to try harder to make you stay," Heejin suggested.

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," Yuna said, laughing.

Soyeon took out her phone and showed the girls a photo she had taken of Yuna and Woozi.

"Oh my gosh, when did you take this?" Yuna asked, embarrassed.

"You guys look so cute together," Heejin said, smiling warmly.

As they were finishing their makeup, Heejin handed Yuna a dress.

"Yuna, you should wear this," Heejin said, holding up the elegant outfit.

Yuna's eyes widened. "This dress is beautiful, but don't you think it's a bit much?"

"It's never too much. I already told the group chat that our motto for tonight is 'elegant'," Heejin replied confidently.

Soyeon chimed in, "Woozi will love this."

Yuna blushed at the comment. "Stop it," she laughed.

"And you should wear your hair up," Heejin added, starting to style Yuna’s hair.

Yuna nodded, allowing Heejin to work her magic. Despite her initial hesitation, she was excited about the night ahead.

In the meantime, it was almost 5 p.m. The boys were gathered in the living room, waiting for the girls. Even among the boys, Woozi and Yuna were clearly the hot topic.

"I’ll keep an eye on you today, Woozi," Minho said with a teasing grin.

Joon rolled his eyes. "She’s old enough. Just let them be. They’re cute together."

Jeonghan chimed in, "I thought you wanted him to not make her wait too much."

Minho raised an eyebrow. "Well, I do, but I’m still watching."

"Don’t worry," Woozi said, laughing it off.

"I trust you, man," Minho said, his tone softening. "Just keep her safe."

Woozi smiled in response.

"But no more sleeping in the same room," Joshua added, earning a round of laughter from everyone.

"Next time, keep the door open," Joshua teased, prompting more laughter.

Woozi chuckled.

"We're ready to go!" Heejin announced as the girls entered the room, where the boys were all waiting.

"It’s about time," Dino teased, grinning.

"Shut up, Dino," Heejin shot back playfully.

"So, how do we look?" Heejin asked, striking a pose.

Yuna was the last to enter. She wore an elegant red dress, her long black hair styled in a sleek ponytail. Woozi couldn’t take his eyes off her. It was the first time he’d seen her dressed up, and she looked even more stunning than usual.

Hoshi nudged Woozi and whispered, "Close your mouth, or a fly will get in."

His comment was loud enough for everyone to hear, causing them to look over.

Woozi, blushing, smacked Hoshi lightly. "You can never shut up, can you?"

Hoshi just laughed at Woozi's embarrassed face.

"You girls look amazing," Scoups said, trying to shift the focus as everyone admired the girls' outfits.

"You do," Minho added, giving a thumbs-up.

"That's my girls," Joon chimed in with a proud smile.

"Let’s get going now," Jeonghan said, signaling that it was time to leave.

As they headed towards the cars, Woozi maneuvered his way next to Yuna.

"You look beautiful," he whispered, making Yuna blush.

"You don’t look bad yourself," Yuna replied, glancing at him. He wore a sleek black suit with a crisp white shirt.

"Let me just—" Yuna said, moving closer to him.

She reached up and unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt. Woozi's face turned red; he hadn’t expected her to do that.

"This is much better," Yuna said, feeling a bit embarrassed herself. She didn’t quite know where her courage had come from.

"Your—uh, your chain is now more visible," Yuna said, trying to justify her action.

Woozi smiled at her attempt to cover up.