31

Arriving at the restaurant, the band was speechless. They had never been to such an expensive place before. Seventeen, however, was used to it. Scoups always went above and beyond.

"This place is beautiful," said Soyeon, her eyes wide with wonder.

"I feel like I'm in a palace," added Heejin, glancing around at the opulent decor.

Scoups was proud to hear that. He smiled, feeling satisfied that his choice had impressed them.

As they entered the restaurant, many waitstaff were waiting for them inside. Some took their coats, while others led them to the dining room. The room was spacious with a large table in the center, set with elegant silverware and sparkling glassware.

Yuna sat down next to the girls on her left. Of course, Woozi sat next to her too.

"Order whatever you want," Scoups said once everyone was seated.

"Everything is on me tonight," he reiterated with a grin.

"Are you sure?" Joon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You've already done enough," Minho added.

"Don't worry about anything, just enjoy the night," Jeonghan chimed in.

"He's full of money," Jeonghan joked, making everyone laugh and easing the tension.

When they got the menus, the girls gasped at the prices.

"Everything is so expensive," Yuna whispered, her eyes wide.

"How is he going to pay for 18 people? It's crazy," Heejin murmured.

The girls planned to order the least expensive items on the menu, but when the waitress came to take their orders, Woozi, who had overheard their conversation, spoke up for them.

"They'll have the chef's special. And please bring the best wine you have," Woozi said to the waitress.

The girls looked at him in surprise, but he smiled reassuringly.

"Trust me, just enjoy the night," Woozi said, echoing Jeonghan's earlier words. The girls relaxed, deciding to follow his lead and savor the experience.

Everyone started talking about various things. The girls discussed their next shopping trip and new makeup products, while some of the boys talked about sports and others about random topics.

Woozi sat still next to Yuna, not talking much. He was secretly admiring her as she chatted with the girls. He couldn't take his eyes off her that night.

She looks really good in red, he thought.

Heejin would glance at Woozi from time to time, but he was so focused on Yuna that he didn't notice.

"He's eating you up with his eyes," Heejin suddenly said in the middle of the conversation.

Yuna was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"He doesn't take his eyes off you for even a second," Soyeon said, grinning.

Yuna turned around to see what the girls were looking at. When she did, her eyes immediately met Woozi's. He still didn't look away; he just smiled at her.

Yuna felt her cheeks flush as Woozi's gaze remained steady. She managed a shy smile in return, her heart fluttering at the unexpected attention. The girls giggled softly, exchanging knowing looks.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Yuna whispered to Heejin, trying to keep her voice low.

"We thought you'd notice," Heejin replied with a wink.