22

After the meeting with Jisoo and the staff members, the group headed to the practice room. Jisoo had announced that she would be their manager and handed them their schedule for the week. She was genuinely happy to take on this role, recognizing the talent in the group and believing they could become big.

In the practice room, Seventeen was already waiting for them. Seventeen would be a big help; they would train the band themselves.

"Did you guys finish already?" Joshua asked as he saw the band entering the practice room.

"Yeah, we just talked about the training period," Joon replied.

When Yuna entered the practice room, her eyes started to search for one person. When she found him, she saw that he was already looking at her. She smiled softly, trying to hide how happy she was.

"We have a name now!" Soyeon said, almost jumping with excitement. Seventeen quickly matched her energy, hyping her up.

"Omg?? What is it?" Seungkwan asked, his curiosity piqued.

The band members looked at Yuna, encouraging her to reveal the name since she was the one who came up with it.

"4tune," Yuna announced.

"4tune stands for fortune, spelled with a 4 because we are four members. When spelled separately, 4 tune could stand for us four playing different instruments," she explained.

Seventeen's members immediately responded with enthusiasm and support, clapping and cheering for the new band.

"That’s a great name!" Hoshi exclaimed.

"4tune, fighting!" Seungkwan added, clapping his hands.

Jisoo stepped forward, her smile reflecting her pride in the group. "Alright, now that we’ve got the name sorted, let’s get started with the training. Seventeen will be guiding you, and I’ll be here to support you every step of the way."

The band members felt a rush of excitement and determination. This was the beginning of their journey, and they were ready to give it their all.

The practice began with the band performing some of their songs. Seventeen supported them enthusiastically, hyping up every song.

Woozi was especially happy. The past days felt like a dream to him; he had spent meaningful moments alone with Yuna. And now, he could listen to the band and the girl who had caught his heart perform again.

"The songs are really good," Scoups praised.

"Yes, you are so talented," Mingyu added.

"I think you are ready to debut," Seungkwan commented, making everyone laugh.

"I thought of using these songs for the debut," Jisoo said. "What do you think, Woozi?"

The band and Seventeen turned to him, waiting in silence. They all hoped for a positive response from him.

"Mhh, I think some songs could use a few changes," Woozi said teasingly.

Everyone held their breath.

"But I agree, they could be perfect for the debut album," Woozi finished with a smile.

Everyone cheered, the room filled with excitement and anticipation.

After lunch, everyone took a break, gathering in the big living room.

Yuna and Soyeon found themselves chatting with Joshua and Vernon. The girls shared their dream of traveling to America someday, and Joshua and Vernon began sharing some of their stories from there.

"How’s your English?" Vernon asked in English, teasing the girls.

"Better than you think," Yuna answered in English, winking at him.

They all laughed. "Not bad, not bad," Joshua commented, impressed.

"What about you?" Joshua asked, turning to Soyeon.

She shook her head. "No English," Soyeon said, causing another round of laughter.

Woozi was sitting on the other side of the room, watching Yuna laugh with Vernon and Joshua. He felt the same feeling he had that morning with Minho. He was jealous and confused. He knew there was nothing to be jealous about, but he still couldn't shake the feeling off.

"Stop glaring; you'll poke holes in her head," Jeonghan, who was sitting beside him, said.

Woozi looked down, shaking his head. They both smiled.

"Hoshi told me you didn’t go to your room until early morning," Jeonghan remarked.

Woozi blushed, remembering the late night before when he was out with Yuna.

"So, you were with her, hm?" Jeonghan laughed. Woozi didn't say anything, but Jeonghan could read his mind—or, rather, his reaction.

"Is it that obvious?" Woozi finally muttered, his blush deepening.

Jeonghan chuckled. "A little bit, yeah. Just relax, Woozi. It's okay to like someone."

Woozi sighed, stealing another glance at Yuna. "I know. It's just...new for me, and I feel like my heart is moving too fast."

Jeonghan smiled, understandingly. "That's how it feels when you really like someone. It's exciting but can be overwhelming."

"Yeah," Woozi agreed softly, still watching Yuna. "I just don't want to mess it up."

"You won't," Jeonghan assured him. "Just be yourself. She seems to like you for who you are."

Minho, who had overheard their conversation, was confused. He knew they were talking about Yuna. Something felt off because it seemed like Woozi had known her before, but Yuna had never mentioned him to Minho. Why wouldn't she mention being friends with an idol to her friends?