35

In the living room after dinner, the members were chatting and lounging around when Minho asked, “Is Yuna still with Woozi?”

“Probably,” Scoups replied, casting a glance toward the hallway leading to Woozi’s room.

As time passed and Yuna still didn’t appear, curiosity got the better of everyone.

“Let me go check,” Hoshi said, starting to rise from his seat.

“Don’t,” Soyeon said, stopping him with a hand on his arm.

“Why not? It’s my room too,” Hoshi protested.

“You guys really can’t read the room, can you?” Soyeon said with a sigh. “Just let them be. They need their space.”

Minho rolled his eyes dramatically. “Oh, come on. You’d think they were married or something.”

Soyeon shot him a look. “You’re just jealous because they’re together all the time.”

Minho chuckled, leaning back with a mock pout. “Jealous? Maybe. Or maybe I’m just an overprotective old brother who doesn’t want to see his friends getting too cozy.”

The group laughed, knowing Minho’s teasing was all in good fun. Yuna and Woozi’s close bond was well-known and accepted among them.

Joon patted Minho on the shoulder. “Honestly, it’s not a big deal. They’re just supporting each other.”

“I know, I know,” Minho said with a grin. “I just like to make sure Woozi doesn’t forget his old pals while he’s busy being all lovey-dovey.”

Hoshi looked confused. “So, who’s sleeping with who?”

“Are you serious?” Seungkwan said, rolling his eyes. “Yuna and Woozi are probably going to sleep together.”

“Don’t say it like that,” Minho said, waving his hand. “It sounds weird.”

“I think I should go and check on them,” Minho said, making a show of standing up with a dramatic sigh. “You know, just to make sure Woozi doesn’t get too comfortable.”

“Minho, stop it,” Soyeon said, though she was laughing. “He’s barely able to move.”

“Exactly,” Scoups added with a smirk. “Woozi’s too shy to do anything out of line. He’d blush at the thought.”

Dino chimed in, “It’s actually kind of cute. They’re perfect for each other.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Minho said, shaking his head with a grin.

“So where am I supposed to sleep tonight?”, Hoshi asked.

“Here!” DK said, pointing to the couch.

Hoshi groaned. “You want me to sleep on the sofa?”

“You sleep here, and I’ll take the bed,” Hoshi offered, trying to sound magnanimous.

The group laughed, and the atmosphere lightened. While Minho continued to joke about Woozi and Yuna’s closeness, everyone understood that their bond was special.

-

In Woozi’s room, the soft glow of the bedside lamp illuminated the tranquil scene. Woozi lay propped up against the headboard, watching Yuna as she gradually fell asleep beside him. Her head rested on his arm, and her face was nestled comfortably against his chest.

As he watched her, a contented smile spread across Woozi’s face. He gently brushed a strand of hair from her forehead, marveling at the warmth and peace he felt.