16

As soon as Jisoo told Woozi that the band had signed the contract and would be moving into the dorm in two days, he couldn't hide his excitement. His eyes lit up, and a broad smile spread across his face. He couldn't believe he would be helping them achieve their dreams. He was thrilled.

Later that evening, Seventeen gathered together in their living room at the dorm. The atmosphere was buzzing with excitement and anticipation as they discussed how they could help the band feel welcome and train them to be ready for their debut.

"We should definitely organize a welcome party for them," Hoshi suggested, his enthusiasm evident. "It'll help break the ice and make them feel at home."

"That's a great idea," Mingyu agreed. "We can also show them around the dorms and the training rooms so they can get familiar with everything."

Woozi, still beaming, added, "I'm really looking forward to working with them. We need to make sure they have everything they need to succeed. This is a big opportunity for all of us."

The members continued brainstorming, their excitement growing with each idea. They wanted to ensure that the band felt welcomed, supported, and prepared for the journey ahead.

-

While Yuna was getting her suitcases and everything ready to move out, she couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. She was happy, of course, but this was a really big step, and she still didn't quite understand how it had all happened to them.

"How am I supposed to live without my roommate?" Heejin said, her voice filled with mock despair.

"Maybe I shouldn't go. I'm making a step that's too big for me," Yuna said, doubt creeping into her voice.

"What the hell are you talking about, girl? This is your dream," Heejin said firmly.

"I thought you were sad about me leaving," Yuna replied, smiling despite her worries.

"I am, believe me. But I'll never be the reason you don't achieve your dream," Heejin said. "Go and show the world what they've been missing out on."

"Thank you, Heejin. I'll miss you so much," Yuna said, feeling a lump in her throat.

"We will FaceTime every day! And don't forget to introduce me to Seventeen," Heejin winked.

"I still can't believe they will be the ones training us. I'll be working with someone who won the prize for the best producer. It's insane," Yuna marveled.

"And you will be next, my friend," Heejin said confidently.

Heejin helped Yuna with packing while they talked. But she noticed that there was something Yuna wanted to say but didn't.

"What's on your mind?" Heejin asked, her tone gentle.

"Nothing," Yuna replied quickly.

"I know it's not nothing," Heejin pressed.

"Well, I was thinking about the guy I met at the club. Do you think I'll meet him again since I'll be moving to Seoul?" Yuna finally admitted.

"If it's destiny, you will," Heejin said with a reassuring smile.

Yuna nodded, feeling a bit more at ease. She knew that this move was a giant leap toward her dreams, but it also meant leaving behind the comfort and familiarity of her current life. The thought of the mysterious guy she met at the club lingered in her mind, adding another layer of anticipation to her new journey.

As they finished packing, Heejin gave Yuna a tight hug. "Go get 'em, tiger. And remember, I'm just a call away."

"Thanks, Heejin. I won't let you down," Yuna said, feeling more determined than ever.

With everything packed and ready, Yuna took a deep breath. Tomorrow, she would be moving to Seoul, starting a new chapter in her life, and who knew what else might come her way.