09

It wasn't the first time the band visited Seoul, but this time felt different. They knew this meeting could change their lives forever.

"I can't believe we are here," Soyeon said, standing in front of the Pledis building.

"I can't believe such a big company that works under HYBE contacted us," Minho added, eyes wide with awe.

"It feels like a dream. I hope it's not too good to be true," Yuna said, trying to hide her excitement and worries. She really hoped this meeting would go well and finally change their lives.

As they walked in, a young lady was already waiting for them.

"Hello, you must be the band from the night bar," Jisoo greeted warmly.

"We're glad you came. I was waiting for you. It's a pleasure to meet you," she continued.

"It's a pleasure for us too. Thank you for inviting us," Yuna said, bowing respectfully.

The band agreed to let Yuna speak first. She wasn't the oldest, but all the band members relied on her. She would be the leader if their band became official.

Jisoo smiled and said, "Follow me. I'll take you to the office where we can discuss things better."

The band followed Jisoo through the sleek hallways of the Pledis building, their hearts racing with anticipation. They entered a spacious office where a few other staff members were waiting. The atmosphere was professional but welcoming.

"Please, have a seat," Jisoo gestured towards the chairs around the table.

Once everyone was seated, Jisoo began, "We were very impressed by your performance. Your music, your energy, and your connection with the audience are truly remarkable."

Yuna nodded, trying to stay calm. "Thank you. We love what we do, and we've worked hard to get here."

"We can see that," one of the staff members said. "However, moving from performing in a bar to being part of a major entertainment company is a big step. There are many challenges, but we believe you have the potential."

"What kind of challenges?" Soyeon asked, her voice tinged with nervousness.

"Well," Jisoo explained, "being in the K-pop industry is different from performing in a local bar. There are rigorous schedules, training, and the need to maintain a public image. Also, since your band has both male and female members, there could be rumors and scandals to deal with."

Minho nodded. "We understand. We're ready to work hard and face those challenges."

Yuna took a deep breath and spoke earnestly, "We really want this. We're not just a band; we're like family. We've always supported each other, and we're willing to do whatever it takes."

The staff exchanged glances, nodding in agreement. "Your determination is clear," Jisoo said. "We believe in your potential, and we think you could bring something unique to the industry."

Yuna and her bandmates felt a surge of hope. This was their chance to prove themselves.

The meeting continued as Jisoo asked more about their background and experiences. "Can you tell us more about where you've worked and performed?" she inquired.

Yuna nodded. "We've performed at various local bars and small events. We all have part-time jobs to support ourselves while we pursue music. It's been tough, but we're committed."

"What kind of jobs do you have?" another staff member asked.

"I work at a convenience store during the day, sometimes I tutore kids in piano, and in the early morning I deliver newspaper" Yuna said. "Minho is a delivery driver and sometimes help his mom at their restaurant, Soyeon helps out at a bookstore but she is more focused on school, and Joon works at the convenience store with me."

Jisoo smiled, impressed by their dedication. "It's clear you all work very hard. We really want to help you, but we need more information about you."

Yuna and her bandmates shared more about their musical journey, their struggles, and their passion for music. They talked about how they met, their influences, and their dreams.

"We believe in music and its ability to bring people together," Joon said. "That's why we started this band."

Minho added, "We've faced a lot of challenges, but we never gave up. Music is our life."

After gathering all the information, Jisoo nodded thoughtfully. "Thank you for sharing your story with us. It's clear you have a strong bond and a lot of potential."

As the meeting wrapped up, Jisoo spoke reassuringly. "We'll need to discuss this further with the higher-ups. We have a few things to consider, but I'm positive about your chances. We'll give you an answer next week."

Yuna and her bandmates exchanged hopeful glances. "Thank you for this opportunity," Yuna said, her voice filled with gratitude.

Jisoo smiled warmly. "You're welcome. We'll be in touch soon."

As they left the building, the band felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. They knew they had given it their best shot, and now all they could do was wait. The possibility of their dreams coming true felt closer than ever.