Chapter 5

Of course Hua Yang would not forget the days when she first married Chen Jingzong.

Chen Jingzong was handsome, and Hua Yang also married him with high expectations for a happy married life. However, the bad experience on their wedding night made her want to regret her marriage and return to the palace.

With the pain like that, how could she give him a good look the next day?

Seeing that his arms were too thick and his legs were too long, she only thought that if he also learned the gentleness of Chen Bozong and Chen Xiaozong, maybe he wouldn’t be so rude and impatient.

He didn’t know how to correct his faults, yet he found fault with her attitude and deliberately going against her preferences?

Seeing that Chen Jingzong was about to take a big gulp of noodles again, Hua Yang pointed to the door bitterly: “You go to the wing room to eat!”

Husband and wife could only live a good life by working together. If Chen Jingzong refuse to cooperate, why should Hua Yang tolerate him?

In response, Chen Jingzong just looked at her, picked up the bowl and chopsticks, and left.

Hua Yang returned to the bedroom angrily.

Chao Yun followed and helped the princess sit down while gently massaging her back. She said with concern, “Princess, don’t be angry. Anger harms the body, and it’s not worth it for such a small matter. ”

Hua Yang stared out the window. From here, she could see Chen Jingzong stepping into the east wing: “I don’t want to be angry either, but did you hear what he said?”

Chao Yun stood far away at first, but then she heard the princess got angry, so she quietly approached. Then she heard the prince consort shamefully said something like “as long as he wants the princess, she has to cooperate.” Later, the princess was even more angry.

Not to mention the princess, even Chao Yun was so angry!

What, as long as the prince consort wants to sleep with the princess, she must cooperate. Is the princess a prostitute?

Golden branch and jade leaves Princess, but instead of thinking of ways to coax the princess and took the initiative to fight for the opportunity to sleep with her at night, the prince consort actually think that the princess is showing off and deliberately angered her?
“Hearing this, I almost want to push Prince Consort on the bench and beat him with a plank to vent my anger for you!”

As Chao Yun said this, she glared towards the east wing.

Hua Yang imagined that scene and felt a little better.

Chao Yun thoughtfully squeezed the princess’s shoulders. Listening to the princess’s breathing return to calm, she then told her about prince consort’s hunting: “Princess, Prince Consort is sometimes very annoying, but he still cares about you in his heart. He climbed over the wall and went out without even eating breakfast, only came back after catching a pheasant and a fat fish, then asked Chao Yue to make soup for you to replenish your health.”

She was very fair, scolding the prince consort when he deserved it, and praising him when he deserved it.

Hua Yang was startled.

In her previous life, Chen Jingzong went out to cheat some meat, but it seemed that it was not so early. After all, his grandmother passed away and was buried only half a month ago.

Could it be because he got the benefit last night, so he reciprocated in this way?

But would she care about a bowl of fish soup?