Chapter 34

Hua Yang lowered her head to read the letter.

Her aunt first praised her for her wise decision, saying that she and Chen Jingzong had just gotten married, so they should enjoy the loving time as a young couple for a few years, and wait until their relationship was no longer so sticky before having children.

Hua Yang secretly slandered that she and Chen Jingzong had nothing to stick about. She was just afraid that she could not change Chen Jingzong's fate and that if a child was born in the future, it would be pitiful to grow up without a father.

After talking about other thing for a while, her aunt explained the use of that thing in detail, which made Hua Yang frown.

The bed sank, and Chen Jingzong sat down next to her and read with her.

Discovering that this thing needed to be soaked in warm water for a whole day, boiled in boiling water before use, and washed repeatedly after use, Chen Jingzong immediately said: "Let the maid come over to soak it, and I will wash it myself. You don't have to worry about anything."

He sounded like he was afraid that Hua Yang would find it troublesome and would put this good thing away.

Hua Yang tried not to think about the image and continued to read.

It turned out that there were fifty pieces in such a small box. Her aunt said that under normal circumstances, one could be used about ten times. If her nephew-in-law was exceptionally gifted, it would be hard to say.

Hua Yang:...

She seemed to see her aunt's face full of ambiguous smiles, and heard her aunt's most teasing voice.

Regardless of whether Chen Jingzong saw this sentence or not, Hua Yang quickly reached the second piece of letter paper and placed it on top.

However, there were not many serious words on this page. Hua Yang hurriedly browsed through it then put the letter into the envelope again. She would wait until Chen Jingzong left before reading it again. Then after reading it, she would burn it!

When she lowered her eyes to put away the letter, Hua Yang caught a glimpse of something that was still held in Chen Jingzong's hand. It was thin and transparent, like yarn but without any holes in the yarn.

"What kind of material is this?"

Hua Yang didn't want to touch, so she asked Chen Jingzong in a low voice, always avoiding eye contact with him.

Chen Jingzong twisted it with his fingertips and said, "I don't know either. Grand Princess didn't say anything in her letter?"

Hua Yang: "She just said that she found it with a lot of trouble and took a lot of effort to make it. It's more precious than the best silk."

Chen Jingzong was silent.

In fact, he had a vague guess, but he couldn't say it out loud. If he did, she probably really wouldn't use it. Grand princess must also know her temper, so she was also vague.

Heroes don't ask about origins, it didn't matter where it came from. It was already clean and it was a treasure, like a lotus flower in a pond, emerging from the mud but not stained.

"Let Chao Yun fetch the warm water. Grand Princess really praised it to the sky, we have to see if this thing is really that good."

Chen Jingzong said in a serious tone like a scholar discussing profound knowledge.

Hua Yang:...

Chen Jingzong decided to retreat first: "I will go to the study to read."

When he left, he put the thing on Hua Yang's knee.