PROLOGUE

Dedication
            To all the girlies out there with adorable dips, buckle up! "Hades Lenshaw" is your ride.

Now keep scrolling

Good girl!

PROLOGUE

I'LL BE YOUR GOOD LITTLE SLUT MASTER! Oh yes! Yes, I want it, I fucking do! Oh please... Spank me Master! Yess! Oh please do....More!More!!More!!! Yes, Master, please. Right there! Right there!! Aaaargghh...Yesss!!!!

               Hades turned around to the ear-piercing words erupting from the mouth of his close friend parrot. Urgh! He was revolted as all the bird would do all day was sit high on the balcony and recall every of its owner's sexual affairs from the night before.

              Who would blame the naive bird? After all, wasn't mimicry its nature? But Hades had had just about enough as the bird wouldn't shut up! Further irritated, He took out his pistol from his pocket and shot at the damn bird but it was quick to fly away just in the nick of time.

"Damn It!" He cussed.
"Oh Hades, let the poor parrot be."
He turned around to the voice of his friend, appearing from the stairs leading to the balcony and chuckling.
"I Swear It, Bruce, If You Don't Find A Way To Tame The Damn Bird, I'll Kill It Someday."
Bruce only chuckled. "Why? Does it bother you?"
"You Lunatic! Do You Let The Bird Stay In The Room While You're Doing Shit?"
His friend only shrugged.
"Get Yourself A Life, Bruce."
"Ahh, but that's where you're wrong. I do have a life."
"Then Leave Those Sluts Alone And Most Importantly Kill That Pestering Parrot."
"Why should I? Not my precious pet."
"Precious Indeed! What Next Will He Be Telling The World?"
Bruce chuckled once again. "Don't tell me you came all the way down here just to kill my pet."
"I Wished."
"So what is it then?"
"There's good news."
"What is it?"
"It's Venice, She's Pregnant." A grin spread across his face.
"I'll be goddamned!"He exclaimed in surprise. "Really?"
"Yes, Bruce, I'll Be A Father Soon."
"And I, a godfather."
"A Very Irresponsible Godfather That Is."
"Oh come on...but what about your old man? I thought He didn't approve of the two of you."
Hades sighed. "My Father Is Still Stubborn But I Believe With This News There's No Way He Wouldn't Let Us Tie The Knot Together."
"Congratulations once again Man."
"Thank you."
At that moment, the parrot flew back in.

"Yes Master, I'll be your good little slut."

"Argh Bruce...."Hades called out, frustrated.
His friend only laughed at him as usual.

                  Venice- The only woman He loved with all of his heart, he could do absolutely anything for this woman. She had been the one who filled his heart with comfort and woe to him if He were to ever let her go. However, last night as she broke the news of her pregnancy to him, she was rather upset about his Father's disapproval of their coming together but He reassured her otherwise.

"You Trust Me, Don't You?"
"I do."
"You Love Me, Don't You."
"Very much, with all my heart."
"Then Leave My Old Man To Me. We'll Be Fine. Darling, Trust Me. Especially Now That There's A Little Hades On The Way." He teased, planting a kiss on her belly which barely had a bump as she was only a few weeks gone.
Venice laughed, her voice was like the sounds of a thousand jingle bells to his eyes. He could never get enough of it.
"I think it's a little Venice."
"What? You Want It To Be A Girl?"
"Mhmm..."
"Why?"
"Why not? I would love to try all sorts of hairstyles on her as she grows into childhood. I would love to buy her tiny dresses and shoes and dolls and ribbons. That would be my new hobby."
"It All Sounds So Wonderful Darling And Throughout All That Time, I'll Be Here With The Both Of You."
"Promise?"
"No Matter What My Father Has To Say, I Promise."

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Urgh!" Hades groaned as He slowly regained consciousness that night.  

                He was still dazed and his sight was blurry. What was happening? He was on his knees on a cliff, some Men were holding him down. Oh, now He remembered! He was knocked out whilst returning from Bruce's House. His eyes widened in shock as his vision cleared and He could now clearly see his Father, Harry Lenshaw, pulling onto the hair of the woman that He loved so much, threatening to let go of her into the ocean below and she was hurting, crying.

"Hades..."she cried out.
"Father....What Is The Meaning Of This?" He demanded, angrily.
"So this is it. This is the distraction. The reason you've been neglecting your duties recently. I heard she's pregnant..."The Man scoffed "....I see you plan on making this distraction of yours permanent. I won't watch and see you throw away the Lenshaw Dynasty into the mud for some...gold digger of a woman."
"Father, Let Go Of Her Please. We'll Talk About This Reasonably. This Isn't Necessary." Hades' voice quivered, nervous. He wasn't sure what his Father was up to.
"Hmmm...just look at you boy, begging pathetically...begging for a mere wretch." He further tightened his grip on Venice's hair, successfully wrenching Hades' heart in two with her pained screams.
"What Are You Doing Father? Stop This!" He yelled.
"I'm only seeing to it that my Legacy is secured. I won't take a double-minded man for an heir Hades. You are clearly too immature for this kind of phase." He brought out a knife, holding her hand, firmly.
"Hades!" She cried out, panicked.
"No, No Father Don't!"
Harry cut off her ring finger, throwing it at his son. She cried out at the intense, burning pain.
"Are You Out Of Your Damn Mind? She's Pregnant!"
"Say your goodbyes, son."
"Father Please No You Can't..." His pleas hung in the air as Harry threw his son's beloved off the cliff, leading to her instant death.
"No No Noo!!!" Hades yelled, lurching towards his Father in a fit of rage to attack him but his bodyguards were swift enough to deny him of that pleasure.

               Harry mocked at his son before sending a hard kick to his abdomen, causing him to crouch down in pain but his Father would not stop as He kept punching and beating his son to a pulp and afterward, He let go of him.

"I'll Never Forgive You Father..." Hades swore spitefully, blood dripping from one side of his lips.
"You'll outgrow this, trust me. I'm only sorry I let this escalate too far."
"You Have No Heart Father. You Would Hurt Even Your Own Son."
"I need a successor more than I'll ever need a son and one thing I will not do is watch you throw away everything I've built. You should be grateful I chose to lay your path on a lawn of precious stones, is it too hard I ask for your undying loyalty and utmost commitment? Take it or leave it Son, this is my purest act of love towards you. You'll thank me one day lad, you will." Harry sighed, giving his son a pat on the shoulder. "You know where to come once it's dawn. Don't make me wait...."

          With that, He walked away with his guards leaving Hades alone on the cliff. There was no doubt that his heart was torn, losing both lover and child in one night. He picked up the piece of her ring finger on the ground, the diamond ring He had engaged her with was still sitting beautifully on it. "Venice" He whispered, sorrowfully.

His heart would never be the same again...