CHAPTER 4- A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.

She blinked several times, trying to get off the spell this handsome stranger had seemed to cast on her with his ocean eyes.

I.. I...I'm so sorry for the damage sir. This was clearly my fault. I have no excuse but I promise to make amends.
How? He asked, sounding displeased.
I'll take your car to the auto mechanic right away.
That'll take hours to fix.
Oh...you're in a rush somewhere.
I have an appointment in thirty minutes. He made no effort to hide the rising anger in his voice.
Umm...Allison thought for a while. I could take you there in my car it's not too damaged and then I'll come back for yours. If you don't mind that. She quickly added.
Your car it is. He agreed.
What's your name? She asked, driving on the road.
Davian. He said, briefly.
You...you're not gonna sue me, are you?
He turned to look at her.
I mean..for the damages.
The Man glanced down at his watch.
Let's just hope I don't arrive late for my meeting.
Allison bit the side of her lower lip in anxiety. Dear Lord...

               Allison laughed at the memory that was two years ago, the almost tragic incident that led to her paths crossing with Davian Lenshaw, General Manager of the Lenshaw Investment Company. Which was owned by his family. He could have been the CEO had it not been for his uncle who was still sitting in that position. Most times it upset him. He could spend all day groaning about how his uncle was such a thorn in his side.

Oh, darling, I'm sure He'll hand you over the company soon enough. She would always assure him but what she didn't know was that the company was originally founded by Davian's grandfather who was the father to his uncle thereby making him the legitimate heir to the company. If only a certain little mistake wasn't made one April morning......

            Allison was shocked at the end of the day to realize the personality she had crashed his car. She wished she could roll over the floor in gratitude that He wasn't suing her for reckless driving. Well at the end of the day one thing had led to the other, she had offered him dinner as an apology, contacts exchanged and now they were together.

             So why was she still going on countless blind dates all thanks to her eager Father, if she had someone already? Well, she plans on introducing Davian to her father someday and why was she prolonging the introduction? One reason and one reason alone, Davian was the sweetest person alive that she knew but He had a very bad temper, and let's just say she was still trying to tame that side of him before further steps to marriage would be taken.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babe! Allison walked around the office desk, leaned taller, and graced his cheek with a swift kiss.
You're on time today. What's special? Davian asked with a smile.
Nothing I just thought we could have lunch together today instead of the usual packing one for you.
Mhmm or were you just badly craving me as always? He teased, hands wrapped around her waist.
Gosh! He had always given her butterflies and they felt more intense with each passing moment. It always got her no matter how many times.
Both. Now I hope you're not too busy. I've got just twenty minutes to spend with you and I don't wanna waste a second of it. I have to get back to the office by 2 and it's already 1:20, not to mention the time it'll take for me to drive there so let's make the most of this spare time.
Work, Work, Work Allison.
I know I know. She kissed that frown away. I'm just so busy. But I'll find time for us soon. I promise.
He looked at her in disbelief and she wouldn't blame those doubting ocean eyes.
She sighed. This weekend? Just the two of us? At the beach?
Whatever you want darling.
So that's a yes. She smiled.
You know I adore you so much Allison, don't you?
Of course, I do. Who else would there be?
Is that an insult? He asked, an eyebrow raised.
I would never. She giggled. Now come on, let's go I haven't got all day. She said, pulling him by the wrist.

               Ever since she had arrived from Canada a few years ago after her graduation, she hadn't visited her Father's Mansion. Personally, she wouldn't want any drama from her four sisters still parading around the Mansion like the perfect spoiled princesses they were. Having nothing but the Doreen name going for them. Too bad that they failed to realize that name wouldn't play forever.

              On this day, she decided to pay her Father a surprise visit. It was a Saturday and no doubt He was going to be home. Her car drove into the garage and she highlighted, making her way into the house. It had been how long? Twelve years now. She already guessed her sisters must have seen her drive in as she came face to face with them in the board living room. They obviously despised her given the fact that their father decided to leave the company to the last child and an illegitimate one at that but blood was blood legitimate or not and they just had to deal with it.

I see you've come to truly ascertain if he's dead or not. Ruth said with so much hostility in her voice.
What? Who? Father?
Are you going to pretend you haven't heard? Pearl asked.
Of course, she's going to act innocent, the perfect daughter. Why wouldn't she? Ivy asked.
Girls, aren't we a little too old for this? Allison sighed.
Will you shut your gutter? Lina snapped finally speaking. Do you not have manners? You have no place to be rude!
I'm the rude one? Wow.
That's okay Lina. Why would she have any manners after all, we can't forget the woman who raised her, a pathetic slut! Ruth snapped.
Allison was hurt, yes she was but she wasn't going to give these four the pleasure of seeing her break down.
Go already, go confirm what you came here for. Ivy said.

             Allison rushed upstairs to her father's bedroom what were her sisters saying about his death? They couldn't be right, were they? Oh no! The sight in front of her was worse than death. Her whole world came crumbling in front of her. The elegant Man she had for a father was now bedridden, badly bruised, and on a medical drip.

DAD!! She fell to her knees beside his bed. What..what the hell is this? Who did this to you? He was badly battered and injured, she couldn't stand it. Her face was washed with tears.
My angel...He smiled weakly, barely able to move. 
No no no Dad, who did such cruelty to you? Tell me and I will have their throat!
I don't want you involved in any act of violence, you're my innocent little Ally and I want to keep it that way.
Dad...give me their names. I won't engage in any combat. I'll only make them pay legally.
The law? Edward tried to chuckle but it wasn't forthcoming due to the pain.
This is a war, the cops cannot fight.
What?
I made a deal with the Devil and now he's come for my soul.
Her eyebrow shot up in surprise and confusion. Her father was speaking in fables. There was no way this was the actual Lucifer.
Who...who is this Devil?
Hades Is His Name And I want you to stay a thousand miles away from him.
What? I'm confused.
He must never know who you are Allison. He must never know you are my child.