CHAPTER 52- WHAT A FREAK!

"Karl? Karl are you there?"
"What is it, vanilla?"
"I can't reach Davian or Timwick. What's going on?" Lisa asked, panicked.
"Haven't you heard?"
"About what?"
"They're dead!"
Lisa gasped. "He found them, didn't he? That means...He also found Allison."
"Seems you flopped, terribly."
"Oh don't blame me. I did the best I could and you'd better be on the run too."
"I'm not dumb. I already have a new passport with a fake identity."
"Where will you go?"
"Far away."
"I see. Goodbye then."
"Goodbye vanilla."

Hangup!

TWO MONTHS LATER.
February 13th.
2:00pm.

                 Hades stopped in front of the children home that afternoon. He had been visiting often. The kids excitedly crowded around him as usual and their mistress had to chase them away.

"Mr Lenshaw. It's good to see you again."
"I could say the same."
"Shall we?"
"Yes, please."
The woman led him to her office.
"Please take a seat."
"Thank you. About the last time I visited, has there been any progress since then?"
"Well sir to be honest, it was quite hard given the fact that Sera's Home had long gone out of the orphanage business but I was able to find out something."
"Tell me." His interest was piqued.

            The lady brought out a file. Hades had asked her to look into the time he was brought to the orphanage years back. Though, it might seem absurd. He hoped to find his actual parents. If they were actually still alive.

"Seems you were legally handed over at the orphanage by a certain woman. Here's both the signatures of the operator and the woman, who goes by the name- Maria."
He glared through the papers. "What?" His mother just...sold him? Why?
"This woman...was there any description about her?"
"She looked well off, not too wealthy but still not poor enough to just sell off her child for money."
She probably did that for a reason. Hades thought. Could it be, she did it to save his life? Was she been threatened? That would explain it. But how would he find her now?
"Is there any idea on where this woman could be found presently?"
"I'm sorry Mr Lenshaw but that was all I could come up with and it was hell of a lot of work."
"I appreciate." He shook hands with her and handed her an envelope containing some cash. He got up with the file in his hand.

"Have someone take the goods inside. I brought something for the children."
"Ahh, you're too kind sir, I will immediately."
Hades nodded, walking out of the office.

Where are you, Maria?

                       ~~~~~~~~~~

               February fourteenth was Valentine's Day. Well, for people who actually had a love life. Why didn't he come for her for these past two months. Allison thought as she sat down at the middle of a bar. Karl used to always drink with her.

             No he didn't! He'd always watch her drink. Claiming that one of them had to be sober enough to drive both of them home. Bastard! All of them were. All the people she's allowed herself to trust...or love. Even Archie left. How did he get so used to Hades in such a short while? Urgh!

             Well right now she wasn't in the mood to drink. She hated the stale taste of alcohol and the harshness burning down her throat. What intrigued men so much about that piece of crap! They'd drink it so casually like it was a smoothie. Men....She could never understand them.

"Care for a dance?" A gentleman approached her with a smile. She smiled back.
"Ofcourse." She held out her hands as he led her to the dance floor.
"What's your name, sugar?"
"Allison, yours?"
"Cain."

                How could she dance so leisurely with another man that wasn't him? Hades thought, eyeing the both of them from the far end of the bar. His golden eyes, glowing in the dark. He observed the dance. Too close, he was holding his pet too close and by her small waist too. That waist was his, belonged to him and so was every other part of her body.

             She was smiling, smiling at another man that wasn't him and he was fuming, jealously. Leaving her alone for these two months was the hardest thing he had ever done but now he wanted her back. She had had enough time away from him and now it was time to go back home.

             His eyes followed them as the man craftily led her to the restroom. How naive are you, pet? He thought as he got up and quietly followed behind.

"What are you doing? Let me go! No no!!"

             He heard her scream. Was the asshole trying to take advantage of his pet? He walked into the bathroom and turned on the lights. She was stunned to see him but also relieved.

"Who the hell are you?"
"Laying hands on my woman? You must want to die." Hades said.
"I had no idea she was with someone."
That's no excuse for rape. Hades thought, furious. But he would take care of all that later.
"Now get out!"
The man got up and ran out of the restroom, scared.
"Stay away from trouble, pet." He said, offering her a hand which she refused.
That defiance again!
"I'm fine!" She got up from the floor. Her shirt was crumpled and a few buttons was off, giving him view to the pair of bra cupping her chest. His eyes, darkened at the sight.
"No you're not! Imagine I hadn't been here."
"Leave me alone Hades." She said, hastily walking out the door.

No sentiments? She wouldn't even admit she was glad to see him? No? Nothing? Not after two months? He thought, amused.

He came! He actually came! Allison thought as she walked into her bedroom and took off her heels. Stay away from trouble pet. Maybe she should. She sat down tiredly on her bed and noticed an odd box beside her bed. It had a card attached to it.

Happy Valentine's Day, love.

                                        -Hades.

               She looked around and noticed, she was alone. She smiled down at the gift. Okay, maybe he did love her afterall. Maybe this wasn't going to be the worse Valentine's Day for her. She ripped open the box. Aww! She gasped. A rosé bouquet. It smelled so nice.

            Chocolate bars. She loved them. A diamond bracelet, a gold necklace. A pair of designer heels. He knows how much she loved heels. Then a pair of love shaped hand cuffs that made her gasp. What could he have gotten her cuffs for?

             Oh...? She suddenly realized. Her cheeks flushed red. He was such a slut! There was a note attached on it. Yes pet, keep having dirty thoughts, I want you to. She put it aside but the box was still a bit heavy, was there something else underneath? A hidden package?

Such a sweet loving jerk! But were the hand cuffs necessary?

          She thought, ripping the under of the box open. It was a sausage wrapped in a towel. But it was wet. What is this?

Blood?

          Her eyes widened in shock. Why was blood dripping from a sausage? Or was this even a sausage? She unwrapped the towel and covered her mouth in fright. There it was, a man's genital brutally cut off and not to mention letters craved on it with a knife, no doubt.

CAIN

                  She looked around, scared. This was the man that had tried to molest her in the bathroom a few hours ago. Did Hades.....?

"Happy Valentine's Day, pet. Did you like the present?"

               She turned around at his voice, he was standing by the door, with a sadistic smile. Her voice was lost and she couldn't find it.

"Di...d did you...did you...?"
"He begged you know." His eyes feel on the organ lying on the floor. "Begged for his life and I let him live simply because I promised you never to kill again but I made sure he would never abuse another woman ever again."
Allison's eyes widened as he got closer, her heart, thumping in fright.
"You're pleased, aren't you? Say you're proud of me, pet. I didn't kill anyone this time, I promise." He said, smiling like a maniac.

WHAT A FREAK!