➤ Just Friends

"Wise men say, only fools rush in..
But i can't help, falling In Love with you."
-Elvis Presley

Start of a new month, the riot out for me slowed down and became calmer.

Because of this i was finally able to leave Toms apartment and go back to mine.

Me and Tom still kept in touch as friends.

4 months to go and it seems like everyday anywhere i go is crowded with questions about me and Tom.

In which, sometimes i ignore..sometimes i respond.

But it's given me something to look forward to everyday.

Talking with Tom on call about certain topics, thinking about what to respond to new questions from the press, hanging out with him..even just as friends.

I've enjoyed it.

Back then, life was boring..everyday was the same in un unpleasant way. Being alone, having to update the media about my life frequently, blah blah.

Now with Tom in it, i was always excited to update my fans about our "relationship." Sometimes, it would even feel real and i didn't mind.

My phone chimed with a notification.
"Tom: Hallo. Guten Morgen pretty girl! (Good Morning.) get dressed, im taking you out around 2:30. Let's enjoy for the rest of the day! :p"

I smiled seeing his text.

"Alright, I'll see you soon<3 oh and by the way, its the afternoon Tom. But good morning to you too." i replied, the smile still strongly stuck on my face.

It wasn't until when i put down the phone that i realized how i was reacting.

I had to get a grip of myself.

Fae..get a grip of yourself.

The plan was to not feel anything romantic for each other genuinely. Or at-least not act on it.

I haven't really opened my heart to anyone before. I was always too busy.

What's the difference now anyway?

I got dressed in something enough to leave people starstruck, yet comfortable.

Sprayed on a spritz of my perfume and smiled to myself in the mirror. I curled my hair for the first time after long and the highlights of the light brown color my hair  had really popped.

I took a sigh and sipped on my coffee, waiting patiently.

Toms POV:

I stood leaning on the kitchens counter. Fidgeting with my fingers.

I've never been more nervous to meet a girl before. But Fae, she had me shaking.

I haven't seen her in a few days and i wanted this day to be special for her.

"Goddamnit.." i whispered.

"Can't wait to get her in your bed or what?" My twin brother says with a smirk.

"Fuck off Bill.." i said with a chuckle.

"You can't blame us Tom." Georg, one of my best friends says. "Mm, first you say this is for your protection and now you're taking her out platonically?" Gustav, my other best friend said.

"It's true. She's a good friend and she deserves to go to a nice place." I say.

"Mm, if she's so good you better get going before she thinks you ditched her." Bill says taking a sip of coffee.

"What?" I say confused. I checked the time on my watch.."2:42" shit!

I got out of my apartment and walked to my car as fast as i could.

I was speeding but i didn't care. Im such an idiot for being late even when i was the one who asked her out in the first place.

I knocked on her apartments door "Hey..sorry im late." I say, as she opened it.

Woah.

She was wearing this black sparkly dress, about knee length. She had her hair curled which was rare, and wore flat boots other than heels.

"You look.." i whispered in awe. Quiet enough for her to barely hear.

"Are you okay?" Her sweet voice asked me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and smiled. Her aura was full of charisma, she looked genuinely ethereal.

"Come on, let's go hm? I don't wanna be late for our reservations." I say.

She nodded and some guards escorted us to the car. We made our way to the place i had planned for us to go.

"You look beautiful by the way." I say, keeping my eyes on the road but smirking myself. "I admit, you look good yourself." She says, making my smile grow wider.

"I tried.." i said with a chuckle, making her giggle softly. "Mm, i could tell. Smells like you bathed in cologne." She says with a laugh.

"Too much?" I ask her. "No, i like it." She smiles at me.

We arrive at the place about 4:32 in the evening. The sun was already setting and it was just in time for dinner.

"There aren't any people around..are you sure its open?" She says, walking out of the car. "I rented out the place." I say.

Fae's POV:

"What..?" I say sternly, caught by surprise. Did this man just rent out the whole place for us? "You know, for privacy." He said with a shrug.

I smiled brightly and gave him a little side hug to show my appreciation.

It was a beautiful Villa around a beach. There were fairy lights hung up and jazz music playing.

"I already ordered in advance for us, lets take a walk?" He asked me. "What about the food?" I asked him. "It may take a while. Might as well use up the time to bond, as friends you know. Strengthen our friendship and all.." he said awkwardly, but i found it cute.

"Of course, friendship." I say with a chuckle. He held my hand walking down the stairs on the way to the beach of the Villa. Gosh, the view was beautiful.

The sun was setting, the waves were calm, the sand was soft, and i was holding hands with Tom Kaulitz all along.

"This is gorgeous.." i whisper, my jaw dropping in awe of the scenery. "I like to think I'm more gorgeous but..sure." He says, making me laugh.

I slap his chest and giggle slightly.

We walked through the beach

"The waves are peaceful, i like it." He says smiling. "I agree. I can't remember when was the last time I've been to a beach so calmly." I say, sighing.

"Well I'll make sure you remember this." He says with a cheeky tone. "Fae, besides modeling..do you have any other hobbies? Painting or something." He asks me.

"Well.." i sigh. "I like to write. It helps me speak my mind whenever i feel the need to." I say, looking at the sand.

"Are you gonna write about this someday?" He says. "Maybe i will..I'm not sure I'll have the time." I say, slightly disappointed of my schedule.

"Ma'am, sir? Excuse me, the food is ready." A waitress calls.

Me and Tom had our early dinner. The food was delicious, and it was the first time in so long.. i didn't feel like "Fae Vivianne, the supermodel." I felt like myself behind the cameras. I felt real, like i was an actual human being who's life wasn't planned out completely.

But it wasn't. This was just a feeling, and i had to remember that whatever i had with Tom, was just a part of my life for 5 months. It wasn't going to be anything more than that either.