Chapter 2

~Hope on the side

-Heaven

Today was Sunday and my mom thought it would be a good idea for us to all have our first family dinner in the house together.

I sat beside Kyle and Eric was across from me sitting beside my sister Hope.

My mom was sitting on the end beside Hope and Ryan was on my side.

"So tomorrow Heaven you start school and guys it would be amazing if you showed her around". My mom said.

"Faith we would be honored to walk our little sis around school protect her from crazy guys". Kyle said smiling at me mom while his hand was on my thigh.

I moved his hand but he placed it back on my thigh but a little higher.

"That's great and do you think you can take Hope to school and pick her up. I'll be looking for jobs all day tomorrow".

"Of course we would".

"We wouldn't want little Hope to be left out". Eric said.

"Mommy can my big brothers take me everyday". She pouted to at my mom.

"What you don't want mommy to take you to school"? My mom did the same face as Hope.

"I do but they cool mommy".

I couldn't help but laugh. She just met them and loves them like big brothers.

Me on the other hand I don't see brothers I see crazy sex freaks.

After dinner I went to my room to pick out my clothes for tomorrow.

"What should I wear tomorrow"? I thought out loud.

"Nothing that says I'm a slut".

I jumped to the sound of Kyle's voice.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Good thing I don't wear clothes like that".

He closed my door and locked it.

"I like that. I don't need any stupid boys looking at what's mine".

Kyle came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Who said I was yours". I said trying to not sound weak.

"Baby when I saw you. I knew you were mine".

"What what about E-Eric".

"Oh my brother and I will both have fun with you but at the end of the day you are mine".

He licked my ear and then smacked my butt. He walked to the door.

"Wear jeans and a shirt that won't show your belly button".

"Don't tell me what to wear".

"Do it or I'll get angry and you don't want me angry baby".

He winked at me and unlocked the door and walked out.

"Ugh I can't stand these boys".

But in my mind I couldn't wait to see what happens next.

-------------------

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I groaned and grabbed my phone and turned my phone off.

I set it for five in the morning so I could shower before the guys.

I yawned and sat up and got out of my bed. I grabbed my towel off of my closet door and walked out of my room and to my bathroom.